Video: About International Discussions Community Reviews

- Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 11th Oct, 2016 - 4:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video Available Video
Video: About International Discussions Community Reviews Related Information to Video: About International Discussions Community Reviews
22nd Sep, 2016 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

About International Discussions Community

A short video about why International Discussions is different than other social networks. Please feel to tell us what you think.

You can also subscribe to our new YouTube Channel at: Source 3m.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2016 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Reviews Community Discussions International Video

Nice that you did not attack other sites verbally thus demonstrating your point. But I ponder is there a true attention grabber here and what could be added to make it that way.

It flows nice and to the point just seems a bit to bland to draw in an average watcher.... But again is that perhaps who we are avoiding in some ways.

23rd Sep, 2016 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Video: About International Discussions Community Reviews Feedback & FAQ News Community

It has no big bells or whistles, its acts like a simple description of what International Discussions is all about in a few seconds. Feel free to state what you think should be done in as much detail as possible for future ads.

23rd Sep, 2016 - 8:23am / Post ID: #

I like it. Just breaks down what you get at International Discussions without any balloons and flashing lights. Probably it can be mixed in with other videos as part of a testimonial.

23rd Sep, 2016 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

I like it because its natural and honest. That actually is what the site is… straight up about its approach to discussions. What the video doesn't mention is that there are games too but I guess that can be added to future videos. wink.gif.

27th Sep, 2016 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

The games are excellent but one must be here for the discussions to help with the games I think. Hunter has a good point on blending it in with other videos…

Perhaps some of the leader boards for the gaming and the hotter discussion panels.

I also think a blurb on your Autism information would be good as I know you have amassed enormous information on that. But that really might be better in two separate videos.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Oct, 2016 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Video International Discussions Community Reviews

I don't think you need to be here for discussions to play games on this site. While discussing things does get you FP it does not necessarily boost your game experience unless you're here for something like ROK II.

11th Oct, 2016 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Video International Discussions Community Reviews Community News FAQ & Feedback

The video that will serve as the main introduction for International Discussions is here: International Discussions Community - Thinking Outside The Box. I will save this current Thread for reviews.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Video: About International Discussions Community Reviews

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,