Favorite Pizza Toppings - Page 2 of 5

Broccoli is incredible on a homemade pizza. - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Feb, 2005 - 4:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
How do you like your pizza?
23rd Aug, 2004 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings - Page 2

Oh man do I love pizza! I could probably eat it every day. I love one with the works, except for italian sausage tongue.gif . I also can't imagine eating anchovies on one, but I love mushrooms. I have been known to eat a pizza with just mushrooms, yum! Right now my favorite pizza is from Dominos and it's called a Philly cheese steak, gosh I'm drooling for one now. It's really different because it doesn't have the traditional tomato based sauce, it has tons of cheese and green pepper, onions and very thin slices of beef steak. It is to die for. Ok I'm hungry now. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2004 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings
A Friend

Toppings Pizza Favorite

oh dang! that's fully decked out pizza for ya...and thx, now you got my stomach growling....i love pizza too. it makes the world go 'round. the most in a row that i've eaten pizza was for a week straight, and i never got tired of it amazingly. MMMmmm GOOD!

question for ya,

ever had pineapple pizza with peanut butter?? i never had, but i had a friend tell me it was "to die for", but i think she's a little on the weird side. what do you think?

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2004 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings
A Friend

Favorite Pizza Toppings Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

For those of you without cast iron stomaches STOP READING! My favorite pizza toppings are double jalapeno and onion. Topped with a nice habenero sauce if I'm feeling the need for the extra kick.

15th Oct, 2004 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Toppings Pizza Favorite

I love broccoli pizza. I also like onions and peppers. Another favorite of mine is chicken and peppers.

Have you every had spaghetti and meatballs pizza? There is a pizza place here in town that makes it. It is pretty good...you got it...they actually put spaghettin and meatballs on the pizza as a topping. You should try it if you ever get the chance.

16th Feb, 2005 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Toppings Pizza Favorite

I love broccoli pizza

Are you serious? They put broccoli as a topping?! Oh my goshhh!
I have never heard that. I cannot imagine broccoli in the pizza. Sound yucky. laugh.gif

Have you every had spaghetti and meatballs pizza?

No *thankyouverymuch* People really does not know what else to invent to make money! *shaking head* *laughs*

16th Feb, 2005 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings

All I can say LDS is both my pizza topping choices are, in fact, delicious. As far as broccoli pizza, why not? You probably eat broccoli with a cheese sauce, right? This is no different.

I must admit, spaghetti and meatballs pizza sounds bad, but it really is pretty good. It took a bit of coaxing to get me to try it, but once I did, I had to admit is was good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2005 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings - Page 2

You probably eat broccoli with a cheese sauce, right? This is no different.

I love broccoli and cheese sauce but with a dough? laugh.gif

16th Feb, 2005 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Broccoli is incredible on a homemade pizza. We don't even partially cook it before hand, just throw broccoli, onions, mushrooms, and whatever else on top of the cheddar (yes, cheddar, not mozzarella) cheese. With a homemade dough, not even particularly round, it is great.

I admit I haven't seen either broccoli or spaghetti and meatball pizza available commercially, but then we don't live in the cultural center of the universe - as FunBickerChic does. wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Favorite Pizza Toppings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,