Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!

Coffee Coffee Coffee! - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Oct, 2005 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! Coffee Addiction
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
A Friend

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!

I've been an avid coffee fan since I started drinking sips from my parents' mugs as a child. In my teen years I discovered that not only did I enjoy the aroma and taste, it helped me stay awake in school. In my early 20's I worked the 11pm-7am shift solo at a 24 hour gas station. I kept the coffee fresh and hot, not only for me, but for the local police officers who would come by regularly during that shift.

During the summer of '89 I took my first job working in a gourmet coffee and tea shop. A whole new world opened up for me. I was already hooked, but now could sample varieties from all over the globe. I became quite the connoisseur, and became rather spoiled. Mere robusta commercial brands just wouldn't cut it any longer. My education and experiences bloomed in only a few months. Not only could I tell one more about coffee and tea than normally available in the average encyclopedia, I could make the best cappucino in town.

My total time spent in retail gourmet coffee and tea was a little over two years. I miss it.

Some of my favorite varieties of coffee are Sumatra Mandheling, Kona Peaberry, Tanzanian, and Jamaican Blue Mountain (A rare treat because of its cost). I also enjoy flavored coffees as well like noisette (Hazelnut), Amaretto, Irish Cream, and anything with chocolate.

What are your favorite coffees? Do you have a favorite coffee shop? Got any cool coffee stories? Any neat coffee recipies to share? Happy posting! biggrin.gif

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2004 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Coffee Coffee Coffee

When my parents converted to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints we all stopped drinking coffee (I was 5 years old), before that I was an avid drinker, but mostly because I like to put lots of milk and sugar in it. I do not miss it and if I do ever feel for something that tastes like it I use 'Caro' - it is made from various good for you stuff and tastes just like the real thing.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2004 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
A Friend

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee! Health & Special Psychology

I love coffee, and everyone thinks thats funny. Probably because I'm young, and adults usally drink coffee, not teenagers. But anyways, I usally like any kind of coffee as long as its not black. I guess I don't realy have a favorite...

17th Aug, 2004 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Coffee Coffee Coffee

I love flavored coffees. There is a coffee shop right across from where I live it's called The Daily Grind, they make the best Mocha I've ever had. My favorite coffee is something called a Turtle Latte, that's like a Mocha but it has caramel flavor in it. Yum! I just recently tried a new drink at Dairy Queen called a Moolatte. It's vanilla soft serve ice cream blended with slush and coffee, they have french vanilla and Mocha as well as plain. The Mocha is great, they top it with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Gosh, now I want to run out and get some coffee.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2004 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
A Friend

Coffee Coffee Coffee

I've been drinking coffee since I was a pre-teen, but haven't really had many flavors, or international varieties. My favorite shops are The Coffee Beanary and Port City Java, but we don't have many coffe houses around where I live.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2004 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
A Friend

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!

before i became a member of the lds church i used to enjoy the nescafe glace an ice cold coffee

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2004 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Coffee Coffee Coffee!

I used to be quite a coffee connoisseur. I used to drink mostly flavored coffees and I would grind the beans just before brewing so it was very fresh. Drank it black too. However, as member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I no longer drink coffee. I do miss it. I love coffee, but I don't miss the addiction, and I was addicted.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2005 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!
A Friend

Coffee Coffee Coffee! Psychology Special & Health

Mmm...I love the smell and taste of coffee, particularly flavored coffee. I love coffee products more, though. Drinks like cappucino, mocha's, frappachino's, etc. We just got a Starbucks here in town, and it has become my new best friend. I don't drink it really so much for the caffeine, but for the taste.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Coffee, Coffee, Coffee!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,