Walker Texas Ranger

Walker Texas Ranger - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Aug, 2004 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Walker Texas Ranger

I do enjoy watching Walker, Texas Ranger. Always have.

The stories are a bit formulaic. My oldest son claims to have never seen an episode where Walker doesn't jump out of a helicopter (a little exageration there, but not much). Some of the fighting seems a little bit fake.

However, I just plain enjoy watching the show.

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2004 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Ranger Texas Walker

I LOVE the show. I LOVE that fake fighting laugh.gif. I think Norris does an excellent job, the other day I saw one of the oldies episodes about Christmas and I was surprised to see how much time he spoke about Jesus Christ during the show! I was impressed. I also saw one about him being blind, I think it made the show more 'real' since after watching episode to episode, you start to wonder if he is Super-Man or something rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Walker Texas Ranger
A Friend

Walker Texas Ranger Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris, very intresting man
He is top notch in martial arts
He once in his younger days beat BRUCE LEE but only once
He was draged to court once because he failed to fully explain the danger involved in a scene that was to be shot , and the girl who did the scene , ended up in hospital with broken bones , and because of this she sued him
WALKER TEXAS RANGER is a very good program to watch ,and thats if your not aginst violence on tv.

12th Aug, 2004 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Ranger Texas Walker

I watched a lot of the first season of Walker Texas Ranger and felt it was a good show with solid storylines and decent action. What I really liked about it was the positive lessons it tried to teach. Walker's sidekick (his name evades me) is also a very funny character; I like that actor a lot. Good show. 4.5 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--><br /><br /><!-- OFFTOPIC BEGIN --><table width=Offtopic but,
Rambo, you should update your profile to get rid of the newbie frog. smile.gif

12th Aug, 2004 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Ranger Texas Walker

My oldest son claims to have never seen an episode where Walker doesn't jump out of a helicopter (a little exageration there, but not much)

laugh.gif today I remembered your son because of it, I was watching Walker Texas Ranger and he jumped from that helicopter...yep....once again... rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Walker Texas Ranger

Are you a Walker fan? Isn't he just cute, especially when he kicks all the bad guys! wink.gif

Walker Texas Ranger
Walker Texas Ranger (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Walker Texas Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,