Terrorism In Libya

Terrorism Libya - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jun, 2013 - 4:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Libya Libya Terrorists
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2012 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Terrorism In Libya

Libya: Car bomb explodes in Benghazi shopping district, 1 killed:

A car filled with explosives blew up on Sunday in the middle of a busy shopping district in Benghazi, Libya's second largest city, killing the driver.
Ref.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2012 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Libya Terrorism

Living in Hiding From Libyan Militias:

"I was hung upside down and beaten on the soles of my feet. They beat me repeatedly with an iron bar on my back and arms until I was bleeding. I was also beaten with a chair and cigarette butts were extinguished on my arms. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2013 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Libya History & Civil Business Politics

Ali Harzi was the only suspect in custody over the Sept. 11 attack on the consulate in Libya that killed the U.S. Ambassador and three other Americans. A lawyer for the Tunisian suspect says his client has been conditionally freed for lack of evidence. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2013 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Libya Terrorism

Libya: Italian consul's car attacked in Benghazi:

Gunmen targeted the car of the Italian consul general in Benghazi, Libya, on Saturday as he was leaving the consulate, the latest in a series of attacks targeting foreign missions and security officials in the eastern city. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2013 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Libya Terrorism

France's Libya embassy hit by car bomb

France Car bomb strikes the French embassy in Libya's capital Tripoli, injuring two guards. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2013 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Libya

Gunmen surround Libya foreign ministry:

Gunmen have surrounded Libya's foreign ministry in the capital Tripoli to push demands that officials who had worked for deposed leader Muammar Gaddafi's government be banned from senior positions in the new administration. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2013 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Terrorism Libya

Libya: Car bomb near Benghazi hospital 'kills 15':

Libyan security official Abdel-Salam al-Barghathi said the car was parked outside a bakery near the city's main hospital when the blast occurred and the fatalities included three children. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2013 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Libya Politics Business Civil & History

Libya: Extremists Setting Up Shop in Libya:

Al-Qaida-linked jihadists driven out of Mali by a French-led offensive earlier this year have set up at least three jihadist camps in southern Libya in recent months. As a consequence, the source said, Libya has now become the headquarters for al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Terrorism In Libya

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,