Revolution

Revolution - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2014 - 5:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Revolution TV Series
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2009 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Revolution

Revolution

If you are a frequent viewer of the TV Series called, "Revolution" Then please give us your review?

Revolution
Revolution (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2012 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

Revolution

Revolution Season 1 Episode 1 - Our entire way of life depends on electricity. So what would happen if it just stopped working? Well, one day, like a switch turned off, the world is suddenly thrust back into the dark ages. Planes fall from the sky, hospitals shut down, and communication is impossible. And without any modern technology, who can tell us why? Now, 15 years later, life is back to what it once was long before the industrial revolution: families living in quiet cul-de-sacs, and when the sun goes down lanterns and candles are lit. Life is slower and sweeter. Or is it? On the fringes of small farming communities, danger lurks. And a young woman's life is dramatically changed when a local militia arrives and kills her father, who mysteriously - and unbeknownst to her - had something to do with the blackout. This brutal encounter sets her and two unlikely companions off on a daring coming-of-age journey to find answers about the past in the hopes of reclaiming the future.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2012 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Revolution Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Revolution Season 1 Episode 5 - The gang close in on Neville's group, but a discovery threatens to impede their efforts to rescue Danny. In other events, Monroe ups the value of Danny's life; and Nora makes a connection with another rebel.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2012 - 7:43am / Post ID: #

Revolution
A Friend

Revolution

This is my favorite TV series, along with Big Bang Theory. I think the setting behind the series is well fleshed out and I like how they explore how some of the characters became cruel due to their experiences. Like that captain of the militia who captures Danny.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2012 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Revolution
A Friend

Revolution

Premise interesting. I was excited when I saw the previews.
Execution a real let down. Too generic and unpredictable. I quit watching pretty soon after a man in black rode in on a horse with a posse of hardcases trailing along behind. I checked back a couple of times but it was soooo predictable I gave up. Hollywood just can't hardly make anything unique.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2012 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Revolution

Revolution Season 1 Episode 7 - Charlie wants to help a boy and his friends, but Miles isn't sure that they should; Rachel meets someone from her past.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2014 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

Revolution

Season 2, Episode 16 -"Exposition Boulevard"

Upon returning to Willoughby, Monroe, Charlie and Connor find the Patriots" reeducation center is up and running; Rachel and Miles are at odds on how far they are willing to go to take down the Patriots; Neville and Jason find a new ally.

Revolution
Revolution (Hover)

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2014 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

Revolution Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Season 2, Episode 17 -"Why We Fight" - While Dr. Porter and Miles venture into Willoughby in search of allies within the town, Monroe seizes an opportunity to surprise the Patriots. Neville's political maneuverings put him and Jason in serious danger, as Aaron and Priscilla continue on their journey.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Revolution

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,