Inuyasha

Inuyasha - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 31st Jul, 2005 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
15th Aug, 2004 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Inuyasha

I had never really seen much Japanese Anime before I saw Inuyasha. I just love this show. It has two things I enjoy. 1. It is steeped in mythology and 2. It has time travel as a main part of the story. I was just wondering if anyone here has seen this show and what their thoughts are about it, good or bad. I must admit that the best part of the show is the ending theme songs, which are done in Japanese. I know I've mentioned this on here before, but I thought I'd start a specific thread hoping to find others who like the show. Even if you hate it I would love to know why.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Inuyasha
A Friend

Inuyasha

I love Inuyasha! I just started watching it around a month ago, though. I hadn't watched much anime before Inuyasha, either, but now I watch things like Trigun, Wolf's Rain, etc. Just the stuff on Adult Swim.

I read the occasional manga, like Azumanga Daioh ((not sure if I spelled it right)) and .hack: Legend of the Twilight.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2004 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Inuyasha
A Friend

Inuyasha UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have never watched it myself. My usual Anime programs are Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Gundam Seed, Dragonball Z and Cyborg 009. Based on what I do watch, should I give the show a try? I can't say why I haven't tried, I guess the ads for just haven't struck a chord with me.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2004 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Inuyasha
A Friend

Inuyasha

Inuyasha is magnificent! In reference to what you said in your post, the time travel and mythology definitely give it that extra umph that a lot of anime is missing. The characters are unique and seperate personalities that make them special. The varying concepts and themes make it very original and brilliant.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2005 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Inuyasha
A Friend

Inuyasha

Demons, magic, Priestess' and Ancient Japan. Inuyasha is definitely a tale worth watching. The first time I saw Inuyasha, I thought how cool it was to see an anime about demons. Then, as I started watching more and more, I realized what a wonderful plot the show had, and how it all fit together. Also, you didn't truly know what to expect next. How many people truly expected Sesshomaru to save a human girl? The title fits very well with the anime, after all, Inuyasha is a dog-demon which is exactly what Inuyasha means. The title is actually catchy if you think about it. I have seen Ep. 1-94 and I still want to see more...I bought the DVDs. The characters are very detailed, with very detailed backgrounds. I would have to say this anime is one of my favorites. I'm just glad I stayed up later then I was supposed to so I could see Inuyasha for the first time...laugh.gif.

The story is actually well played out and even though you some how KNOW that Inuyasha and Kegome fall in love, it takes them forever to even hug one another!
This story is very well written, it doesn't rush the characters into love, or kill off our favorites!

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2005 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Inuyasha
A Friend

Inuyasha

Greetings everyone. I started watching Inu Yasha when Cartoon Network started playing many moons ago. For some reason it did not surprise me at all. I first watched an anime back in 1997 (I think) when Sailor Moon came out before then I had never seen an anime. I was shocked at the story line, I had never seen a more original story line. I feel in love with Sailor Moon. At that time I had never heard of Anime or Manga. It wasn't until years later that I heard what kind of cartoon art it was, then a friend told me about Toonami. I watched it and seen all different anime that was offered. Then Inu Yasha was introduced and Inu Yasha I was interested in if some of the stuff could be based on Japanese mythology, So I started to research it I have found nothing on the Shikon No Tama. So I ask has anyone found anything about which parts are based on mythology and which are not?

Reconcile Edited: Weisenberger on 22nd Mar, 2005 - 3:09pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2005 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Inuyasha
A Friend

Inuyasha

I love inuyasha. I've only seen the first season and part of the second thus far, but its absolutely amazing. My best friend and I have had a long running joke about kagome's cat being like one of our cats. I've been wanting to find pictures of the cat online, especially from the first episode he was in where he's playing with something kagome's grandpa has and then falls over and twitches. The only problem is I don't know how to spell his name so I can't look it up. Help, anyone?

31st Jul, 2005 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Inuyasha Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Inuyasha, overall, is a brilliant anime. It has great story plot, action, adventure, and comic relief; however its only down fall is how incredibly long the series is. I believe the creators produced well over 600 episodes and when you think the series is over, it isn't.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Inuyasha

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,