Your Activity - Page 4 of 8

Well you are certainly getting there Valla - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 29th May, 2006 - 10:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

?
Poll: How would describe your activity here?
  Stinks, but I have no time       2.70%
  I think about this place but never reach the point of logging on       8.11%
  I think I come on regularly enough for my satisfaction       18.92%
  I am here pretty often for a busy person       29.73%
  I rather peep so my activity level is terrible       5.41%
  I am as active as can be and proud of it       32.43%
  Really, none of this is a big deal for me       2.70%
Total Votes: 37
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Are you an active member in the community?
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2005 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Your Activity
A Friend

Your Activity - Page 4

I don't like looking over and seeing my participation level at 85%, but at the moment, it's really hard to keep as active as I would like. I slacked off some because school started and things got hectic. Now that I'm ready to get back into the swing of things, I've been forbidden to use the internet at my house. So, now I'm only able to access the site at school, which leaves a lot less time. I'm working on it, though. Hopefully I'll be able to get back up.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Off topic comments unnecessary

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2005 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Your Activity
A Friend

Activity Your

I just love talking and adding my two cents in. I stay active so much that I was made Inspector 0. I love being the first one to respond because it gives me the chance to research the issue and freely post new facts and information, giving others the chance to make a more informed opinion.

28th Feb, 2005 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Your Activity Feedback & FAQ News Community

I know I haven't been around much but we recently got a new PS2 and a game we've been wanting for a long time. I also have been spending some time in Yahoo chat rooms. I like to have more immediate responses than I can get on any forum. I know we have chat rooms here but there never seems to be anyone there. I would use them if there was someone to talk to.

Message Edited!
MrSmith: This board is not for game reviews.

9th Apr, 2005 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Activity Your

I know we have chat rooms here but there never seems to be anyone there.

That is because no one has opened it, but I am working on doing that so the Chat Room is once again a popular item.

28th Apr, 2006 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Activity Your

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad)
is keeping your participation up important to you or does it not matter? Do you look at a user's participation level? Does it give importance to their posts?

Keeping my activity level up is of great importance to me. I honestly feel that if I let my activity level drop very low I am not doing my part constructively as this means I have not posted in the many threads in which I may have some useful knowledge. I am guilty of often looking at the participation level of each user that posts. It does not give more importance to the post as it does give me a feeling that it is more likely someone that is willing to work and do the proper research if necessary to ensure their post is accurate and truthful.

28th Apr, 2006 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Your Activity

I seem to notice people's participation more in their posts now. Not because I'm comparing mine, but I don't want mine to drop below 100% participating! I don't want to start posting "me too" just to keep my post count up and I would hope if I ever started getting skimpy on posts, that someone would give me a nudge and say. "Molly, you're posting "me too" again.." I'd really appreciate that!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th May, 2006 - 8:58am / Post ID: #

Your Activity - Page 4

My participation level has increased and I hope to get it to 100%. I look at others participation level out of curiosity but I don't place importance on it when reading a post or responding to a post. My participation level is important to me because I feel the forum needs as many active members as possible to keep it interesting.

29th May, 2006 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Your Activity Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

Well you are certainly getting there Valla as I notice you are able to give input into many subjects.

I should mention to all that you do not have to feel that you can reply to Topics only in which you agree. What makes Discussion exciting is that you don't agree and also have a legit reason not to in the form of reference, quote or well explained theory.

When you do not agree and others come to debate and you have to defend your position you will quickly notice that your post count and activity rises without thinking about it.

Offtopic but,
We have a Thread in the Jokes Board called, "Post Count Rants", you should check that out.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Your Activity

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,