Your Activity - Page 7 of 8

For sure my main motivator for coming here - Page 7 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2012 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

?
Poll: How would describe your activity here?
  Stinks, but I have no time       2.70%
  I think about this place but never reach the point of logging on       8.11%
  I think I come on regularly enough for my satisfaction       18.92%
  I am here pretty often for a busy person       29.73%
  I rather peep so my activity level is terrible       5.41%
  I am as active as can be and proud of it       32.43%
  Really, none of this is a big deal for me       2.70%
Total Votes: 37
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Are you an active member in the community?
28th Feb, 2010 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Your Activity - Page 7

Thank you both for your kind words. I'd also like to echo Oliron's thoughts that he posted in his intro thread, that "the staff" here does a solid job of moderating and maintaining "order" and appropriately civil behavior, and providing input and topics too - I know the amount of effort that goes into that sort of dual role for even just a "normal moderator" type on a casual forum with a strong pulse, but for people that take care of a handful or more sites or forums, etc. Crazy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2010 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Your Activity
A Friend

Activity Your

You can always post like I do and have activity level near 100% in a few short days. I know you put a lot of good posts in this community and it has become a better place because of people like you and me.

1st Mar, 2010 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Your Activity Feedback & FAQ News Community

Interestingly enough I invited both of you here through some other sites, one directly and the other indirectly. Maybe I should look for more KNtorans and JPatts but it sure is a hard find these days. The ones who want to be active are usually teeny boppers with very little to actually contribute to the content here.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2010 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Your Activity
A Friend

Page 7 Activity Your

We are a dying breed I think JB. There are not that many adult gamers out there like there used to be. Maybe the new generation of gamers will prove to be more mature than they are showing now.

1st Mar, 2010 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Activity Your

Maybe true. What I find in general is that writers are dying. Everyone is hooked on texting or video blogging but neither are true writers. Most that come here can hardly express their views and choose to be silent or become silenced because they think we allow texting here. Sometimes you will get someone opinionated but it is usually in a specific way and not general so you find if they do not see everyone else being as excited as they are about a particular Topic then they just phase out. In other words, they are not real 'conversationalists' so their activity is limited to what the Community can do for them rather than what they can do for the Community.

30th Oct, 2011 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Your Activity

Forums do seem to be dying because everyone wants to be on Facebook chatting but people don't realize that forums act as a great knowledge base but I guess knowledge isn't important anymore.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Dec, 2011 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Your Activity - Page 7

I didn't know forums were dying. Everyone gets on Facebook but I don't think that is the reason. Its just a fast paced world and with mobiles you can text back and forth without having to go to a website and people just like doing that. But places like this will always have some kind of crowd because you can learn different points of view because texting is usually just personal stuff and trash talk.

23rd Mar, 2012 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Your Activity Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 7

For sure my main motivator for coming here are the role-playing games! I got to admit that some of the other discussions are cool too but I just love managing my character. I'm so trying to get my activity up now so I can get back in like I used to.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Your Activity

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,