Household Chores?

Household Chores - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th May, 2006 - 4:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

Household Chores?
A Friend

Household Chores?

What are your favorite and least favorite household chores?

Sure, it's hard to imagine anyone having a favorite chore. I guess mine would be cooking, vacuuming and laundry.

Least favorite? Folding laundry (borrrring!), scrubbing toilets, taking out the trash (hubster takes out the kitchen can, the boys and I take out the stuff for recycling and empty boxes). On that list used to be emptying the cat box, but we splurged and bought a self-cleaning one, and washing dishes- we finally have a dishwasher! biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Household Chores?
A Friend

Chores Household

My favorite chores are cleaning the house, organizing and arranging and re-arranging. I am freaky when it comes to arranging and rearranging our furniture around the house. I just couldn't keep one furniture in one place for too long.

Least favorite are making the bed, ironing and folding clothes, taking the trash out and scrubbing grimes off the tub. We have a cat but I never get to empty the litterbox. It is hubby's idea that I don't clean the litterbox. wink.gif

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Household Chores?
A Friend

Household Chores? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My favorite household chore would be taking out the trash. I mean, what other chore do you get muscles in? wink.gif

My least favorite chore is washing dishes. Luckely we have a dishwasher, so I don't have to do as much...

3rd Sep, 2004 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Chores Household

I guess my favorite chore would have to be cooking. I don't do much cooking, Paul is the chef of our home. My least favorite chore has to be changing the litter box! toilet.gif

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2005 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Household Chores?
A Friend

Chores Household

Is there such thing as a favorite chore? My favorite chore is the one somebody else does. wink.gif I don't mind laundry so much. At least not the actual act of doing laundry. I don't like folding it, which is why I have a tendency to hang most of my clothing up.

My least favorite chore...I hate scrubbing toilets that don't belong to me. I don't have a problem at all cleaning toilets, I just don't like cleaning toilets that have yucky stuff on them that I didn't create.

11th Feb, 2006 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Household Chores?

QUOTE (BabyBlues @ 11-Dec 05, 10:49 PM)
I just don't like cleaning toilets that have yucky stuff on them that I didn't create.

EEW, so true! Sometimes I like to clean someone else's house rather than my own, just for a change of pace, but only if it's not a dump, and I wouldn't mind if you left the toilet out of it!

My favorite chore is tidying, and organizing - as long as you give me as long as I want to do it. I like to take my time in organization. Which is why so many things around my house are yet to be organized...

My least favorite chores are anything to do with the bathroom, anything where there are spiders involved, and anything where there are germs and slimy squishy griminess. (Hmm, that takes care of quite a few!)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th May, 2006 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Household Chores

I like folding laundry just because it is so mindless to do. I can watch TV, or talk on the phone and fold laundry as well. I also like to organize my vanity, just because I find all the jewelry and other stuff I lost and love.
My least favorite chores would be doing the dishes. I hate that because I'm in the kitchen all alone and you have to stand up to do that and my back starts to ache. I also hate putting the laundry AWAY. I need more places to put all the laundry in my house. My dressers and closets need to be bigger. I hate putting clothes away because most of the time I can't put them away!
Angela

13th May, 2006 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Household Chores Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I don't know if I have a favorite chore, but I do all the laundry at our house. I've been doing it for so long, that it is pretty easy now, and I don't even think that much about it. Folding laundry, actually, is pretty fun for me. I like sorting everyone's clothes, and folding them neatly to be put away.

My least favorite chore is cleaning the bathroom. I would consider hiring someone just to clean the bathroom.

Dimavo said:

Sometimes I like to clean someone else's house rather than my own, just for a change of pace,

Hey, are you available for hire? wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Household Chores?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,