Desha Rambhajan

Desha Rambhajan - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th May, 2015 - 3:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Desha Rambhajan Personality - TV Host - Journalist
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2012 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Desha Rambhajan

Desha Rambhajan

What are your thoughts about Desha Rambhajan's presentation of the C News?

Image from Facebook public domain.

Desha Rambhajan
Desha Rambhajan (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2012 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Rambhajan Desha

Cute but I wish she would smile a little more and relax a little kind of like how Samantha John does it. Maybe Desha is under some strict policy with Cnews so she can't do much for image on camera.

23rd Apr, 2014 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Desha Rambhajan Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Surprise! Desha Rambhajan is now an anchor on TV6 so it seems like there was a trade of places. She looks like she has settled in already.

18th Jul, 2014 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Rambhajan Desha

Desha Rambhajan is the best looking anchor in T&T. Mind you I like Samantha John too but since she left TV6 I did not switch channels just to see her give the news.

22nd Jul, 2014 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Rambhajan Desha

I wish she wouldn't overdo with the voice articulation, it sounds fake and she strains her voice so much that you can actually see all her veins around her neck area, not a nice thing to see while watching the news. Other than that, I think she is a very nice good looking lady.

25th Nov, 2014 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Desha Rambhajan

I don't hear her over modulating, maybe she settled into TV6 she looks relaxed when doing the news.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2015 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Desha Rambhajan

Sometimes Desha presents the news with various styles and fashions. Tonight the below attachment showed how she looked. I think this is the best and should be a standard so there is more focus on the news rather than the messenger of the news.

Image from TV6 News capture.

Desha Rambhajan
Desha Rambhajan (Hover)

29th May, 2015 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Desha Rambhajan Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

JB like you don't know we want eye candy when watching the news. New styles good and Desha has a nice smile.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Desha Rambhajan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,