Weird Yet Lovely Food World Records

Weird Lovely Food World Records - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Sep, 2004 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2004 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

dude, i found a site with all of these weird but awesome details on food world records...for instance:

World's Record Chocolate Heart:

"Online dating site Match.com unveiled a 7-metric-ton chocolate heart in Madrid on Friday, Feb. 13, 2004 for Valentine's Day, breaking the Guinness World Record for largest chocolate heart structure by weight. Designed by artist Lluis Morera, the chocolate heart was produced by Chocovic, the largest chocolate producer in Spain. This is the second Guinness World Record for Match.com, which holds the current record for world's largest online dating site."

Junk Food News

that's 7 tons of chocolate...i wonder how many people it would take to eat that and how many glasses of milk you'd need as well??

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2004 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Records World Food Lovely Weird

Thanks for the site, arthyr! There were some interesting food world records listed there; my favorite was the 20m pizza. I like pizza but that is a lot of pizza!

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2004 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Weird Yet Lovely Food World Records UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

tongue.gif heck yea man...

i mean, pizza is like prob my most favorite food...but i don't think i could eat 20m of pizza in less than 1 month...maybe i could if i had it 3 times a day...ugh...but then i'd prob learn to hate pizza, and i wouldn't want to do that either.

so how many people do you think that could feed??

cool.gif

15th Sep, 2004 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Records World Food Lovely Weird

How many people would a 20m pizza feed? Well I guess it would depend on the people but as a rough estimate I would 60 people. That would give each person about a third of a metre. I'm not sure I could eat that much in one sitting, but I would love to try. drool.gif

> TOPIC: Weird Yet Lovely Food World Records

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,