PSY - Gangnam Style - 강남스타일

Psy Gangnam Style 강 남 스 타 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2012 - 10:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Gangnam Style
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2012 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

PSY - Gangnam Style

After listening to PSY - Gangnam Style what is your review for the music?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Style Gangnam PSY

The whole thing reminds me of Pee Wee Herman and is raunchy when you think about it. It seems to have spread to the USA very quickly... Crazy what catches people's attention these days:

PSY - Gangnam Style - 강남스타일 (Hover)

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

PSY - Gangnam Style - 강남스타일 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Oppa Gangnam Style!

Gangnam Style became a hit at our school in Shanghai; we recently had a flash mob. Personally, I think it's really catchy, like LMFAO's songs, but musically quite simple.

22nd Sep, 2012 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Style Gangnam PSY

Here is a drum version to this song where the drummer is both playing and dancing at the same time.

22nd Sep, 2012 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Style Gangnam PSY

Its an incredibly likable song. I didn't even know there was a New York version as well, funny too.

23rd Sep, 2012 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

This kind of reminds me of the dance choreography that is attached to Indian films (India - Bollywood) if you've seen at least one you'll know what I mean.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Sep, 2012 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

PSY Gangnam Style 강남스타일

This music is meant for people to think this music is catchy in my opinion, the dance for me is very strange, the music is very good, meant to be catchy.

23rd Sep, 2012 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

PSY Gangnam Style 강남스타일 Movies Music Fashion & Sports

What I don't get is the chorus, "Oppa Gangnam Style", what does that mean and what is he saying in the song?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: PSY - Gangnam Style - 강남스타일

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,