Bruconero Introduction

Bruconero Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Sep, 2012 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (24) »
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2012 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.6%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Bruconero Introduction

Hi! I'm Bruconero, a new member of this already thriving community. I was browsing the web in search of some Dungeons&Dragons related website when I found the forums. Apart from the opportunity of sharing my Dungeons & Dragons passion with the other members, I've been impressed by the depth and quality of the subjects debated in the international forum. I was looking for a serious site and I think I found it. I'm almost forty, with some experience in the world of media and communication, a wife, a kid and a new life in a new country. For the rest, see you all in the forums!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2012 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Bruconero

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing right away, just use our easy: D&D Start Guide

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For other RPG genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2012 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.0%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

Bruconero Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the community, Bruconero. This IS a serious forum for mature people. What topics you are interested in?

Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2012 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Introduction Bruconero

Hi. Let me [apologize] first for replying late. I'm browsing with an old mobile which has limited internet capabilities and sometimes I have to write 4 or 5 times before I succeed in posting a reply: frustrating, but I'm working on it smile.gif I have various interests ranging from international politics to culinary, social issues, science and, of course, [Dungeons & Dragons].

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2012 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Bruconero

Hi Bruconero! You don't have access to a laptop or desktop? Are you living in Italy now? We would love to have someone update threads related to your country.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2012 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction

No, I'm not in Italy anymore. I'm living in Indonesia since april 2009. I used to have a laptop untill my house was robbed few months ago. I was planning to buy a new one but I recently became father and now my spare money is magically being transformed in mountains of pampers (laugh) Anyway, I would only be able of forwarding news grabbed from the web adding maybe a couple of stories collected from friends and relatives. Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes: I don't dare to use the automatic check routine; it usually ends up with me losing the whole post... sad.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2012 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Bruconero Introduction

Congratulations Bruconero! Being a new dad can be a lot of work and so you may have a lot of sleepless nights. Sorry that you got stolen from, maybe there is a library or internet cafe that you can use in the mean time. For Italy I was talking more about your experiences there. For instance there is the Italy tours thread where you can say the best places to visit, etc.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2012 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Oh, I thought you were talking about political and economical news. It will be a pleasure sharing my knowledge about my country with the other members of the community. I'll search the forums in the next days to see if I can help or if you have in mind some particular thread just let me know.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (24) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,