Blue Eyed Blondie Seeking A Job As A Print Model

Blue Eyed Blondie Seeking Job Print Model - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Aug, 2004 - 12:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2004 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hi, my name is Amber Nicole and I am 21 years old. I am currently doing different modeling jobs ranging from print work to promtional and runway modeling but I looking for more work mainly as a print model in southern california. Thanks for giving me an opportunity!

Message Edited!
MrSmith: Do not place phone numbers and Email address within the body of your message.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2004 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Model Print As Job Seeking Blondie Eyed Blue

Thanks for posting your introduction message. The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer the questions, save it and you will look like part of the community.

Then read: This Thread about good posting...

The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. Posts are messages you leave on the various boards we have here. Select 'Home' or 'Site Map' from the top menu, it will load a page full of different boards.

> TOPIC: Blue Eyed Blondie Seeking A Job As A Print Model

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,