Yulia Tymoshenko

Yulia Tymoshenko - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2014 - 2:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Yulia Tymoshenko
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2012 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Yulia Tymoshenko

Yulia Tymoshenko

What do you think, is Yulia Tymoshenko the best looking leader of a government / country?

Yulia Tymoshenko
Yulia Tymoshenko (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2012 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Tymoshenko Yulia

I think so for me, but what I want to know is if other if the people think about her. Yes, I think she is.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24%

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2014 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Yulia Tymoshenko History & Civil Business Politics

Ukraine cheers, Lenin statues fall

THE Ukraine's former leader broke down in front of a cheering crowd of 50,000 after being freed from prison, as the nation's dictatorship fell. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2014 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tymoshenko Yulia

Ukrainian opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko has been released from prison, her party spokesperson said.

Tymoshenko, who is a former Prime Minister, lost the 2010 presidential election to Viktor Yanukovych.

The following year, she was sentenced to seven years in prison after being convicted of abuse of authority over a natural gas deal negotiated with Russia in 2009.

She repeatedly called the trial a farce. The United States and Europe saw the punishment as politically motivated.

In 2012, after Tymoshenko was allegedly beaten unconscious by guards, she went on a hunger strike to draw attention to "Violence and lack of rights" In her country.

She is known as a hero of the country's 2004 revolution. Ref. CNN

> TOPIC: Yulia Tymoshenko

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,