[movie] Around The World In 80 Days

[movie] World 80 Days - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Aug, 2004 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2004 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is a great show. It was very reminiscent of "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World," globe trotting mayhem, hilarity, and lots of star cameos. The fight scenes were vintage Jackie Chan, yet as far as actual violence goes it was pretty tame. Although there was one spot where an old woman climbs over a wall and faceplants into the sidewalk, the whole theatre cried "Ouch!" in unison when that happened. This one is well worth seeing.

Rating: 5 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p></div>

</div><div style=

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2004 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Days World The movie

I am certainly looking forward to seeing this one. Love Jackie Chan, his style of physical comedy is incredible.

How did the movie follow the book? Obviously there were differences, but was the general idea the same?

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2004 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[movie] Around The World In 80 Days Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Never having read the book I can't say. But I've heard it did a pretty good job. Regardless it was a fantastic movie.

21st Aug, 2004 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Days World The movie

I hadn't really planned on seeing this movie, but I just might now. I am a huge Jackie Chan fan. I Loved Shanghai Knights. laugh.gif I think that Jackie is a true comic genius and a good actor to boot. I will probably get this one on VHS or DVD instead of going to the theater.

> TOPIC: [movie] Around The World In 80 Days

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,