Pokemon Leaf Green - Game-Boy Color

Pokemon Leaf Green Game-boy Color - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th Nov, 2012 - 3:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Pokemon Leaf Green,Game-Boy Color
27th Sep, 2012 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

If anyone played this Pak before in the Gameboy Color before, they can post a review here (Pokemon Leaf Green)

Note: This game is similar to Pokemon red and blue.

Pokemon Leaf Green - Game-Boy Color (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2012 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Color Game-Boy Green Leaf Pokemon

I enjoyed this pokemon game. I liked how it is set in the original island that red and blue was set in, except the graphics were updated. The end-game was particularly satisfying (I think it was a series of islands?).

8th Nov, 2012 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon Leaf Green - Game-Boy Color Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I haven't played this game before but I some things about the game, I noticed that if you try to trigger any glitches it corrupts the whole game.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2012 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Color Game-Boy Green Leaf Pokemon

Maybe it's because they've increased the security and cleaned out the code compared to red and blue? Anyways, I don't play Pokemon for the glitches, I play it for the storyline and the cities.

Personally, my favorite is the Gold and Silver version, and also the rebooted Soul Silver versions. Gold was revolutionary in that the time of day in real life affected how things look in game and what Pokemon you could catch. It was more realistic and immersive.

> TOPIC: Pokemon Leaf Green - Game-Boy Color

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,