Flexibility

Flexibility - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Aug, 2004 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Can you bend and touch your toes?
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2004 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Flexibility

From a standing erect postion and without bending your knees can you touch your toes?

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2004 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Flexibility

Actually, I have never had a problem with this, in fact I can even place my palms flat on the floor from the erect position wink.gif

20th Aug, 2004 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Flexibility Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm lucky to get beyond my knees. Actually I have a bad back due to the fact that I worked for 23 years standing on a cement floor in a very hot and humid environment. Now if I stand for long periods of time I get spasms in my lower back and I have lost the flexibility I once had. Wish there was a way to get rid of the pain without pills, my doctor has said she could give me pain pills but I won't take them. A few Advil is good enough, I'll just have to learn to live with the pain.

21st Aug, 2004 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Flexibility

I am 6' 1" and can touch my toes as described in this topic, but not as easily as JB suggested. Palms flat on the ground is out of the question for me.

> TOPIC: Flexibility

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,