Anastasiya Shpagina - A Real Anime Girl

Anastasiya Shpagina Real Anime Girl - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 21st Sep, 2023 - 1:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Anastasiya Shpagina Human Anime
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2012 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A 19-year-old Ukrainian woman has transformed herself into a real-life anime girl.
Anastasiya Shpagina, who has amassed over 14,000 fans on Facebook and over 28,000 followers on European social network VK.com, goes through a daily ritual painstakingly applying make-up to create a look that's a spitting image of characters from Japanese cartoons or computer animation. Ref. Source 2

Anastasiya Shpagina - A Real Anime Girl (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2012 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Girl Anime Real - Shpagina Anastasiya

I saw one of her pictures before, the woman looks more like an actriod more than a anime character! She is really fanatic in anime!

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 3rd Oct, 2012 - 9:00pm

4th Oct, 2012 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Anastasiya Shpagina - A Real Anime Girl Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I read she went through cosmetic surgery just to look like an anime character. That's just weird and she has a pretty face already she didn't need to do all that.

4th Oct, 2012 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

For me that looks creepy and knowing that she had surgery to look that way I feel sorry for her.

5th Oct, 2012 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

I think its cool, well just as a costume for a day but I agree that doing something like this permanently to your face isn't such a good idea.

13th Oct, 2012 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

True, but there are many people who are just like Anastasiya with all that make-up and other things to disguise themselves. I am not sure if Anastasiya want to keep her disguise permanently.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2023 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Anastasiya Shpagina - Real Anime Girl

Rather than anime, she look like doll or 3d disney cartoon this day. Ironically I think she is more attractive without the make up despite the alien look, but yeah without the cosmetic surgery she already look beautiful kinda a waste, I think a bit of make up probably can do it better than permanent cosmetic surgery but that's her choice.

> TOPIC: Anastasiya Shpagina - A Real Anime Girl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,