Valeria Lukyanova - The Human Barbie

Valeria Lukyanova Human Barbie - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2014 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Valeria Lukyanova,Human Barbie
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2012 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Valeria Lukyanova

What are your thoughts about the physical changes Valeria Lukyanova went through in order to look like a barbie doll?

Valeria Lukyanova - The Human Barbie (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2012 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Barbie Human - Lukyanova Valeria

Kind of sick considering she had lot of plastic surgery done to appear that way for a fictional character. Is it true she also had her lower ribs removed?

3rd Apr, 2013 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Valeria Lukyanova - The Human Barbie Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Can you believe how she looks in this photo (my first upload by the way)? If I didn't know she was human I'd of thought it was a statue or wax model. I got it from Source 1 and they got it from VMag. Seems like Lukyanova went to New York to prove she is real.

Valeria Lukyanova - The Human Barbie (Hover)

3rd Apr, 2013 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Its amazing what you can do with plastic surgery but to what affect in the mind? The news link hints that Valeria may be weird in the way she thinks and I won't like to see the affect this has on her when she starts to age.

3rd Apr, 2013 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Valeria on the picture that Krusten uploaded looks like a 4D, super-graphic animated character more than just a real-life 'Barbie'.

22nd Apr, 2013 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

I don't like what she's doing. She is setting up young minds to think this is the new way they have to look. She is dead thin and all made up, I hope young girls don't think they need to look like that to be impressive or cool.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th May, 2013 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Valeria Lukyanova - Human Barbie

I wouldn't blame her for influencing young minds. Barbie and body augmentation has been around a lot longer than Valeria Lukyanova.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2014 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Valeria Lukyanova - Human Barbie Movies Music Fashion & Sports

'Human Barbie' says she wants to 'subsist on air and light alone'

Valeria Lukyanova claimed she is converting to Breatharianism in her bid to resemble a real-life doll Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: Valeria Lukyanova - The Human Barbie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,