Star Trek role-playing games

Star Trek Role-playing Games - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 12th Oct, 2012 - 2:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2012 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Just curious, does anyone have a character on an online Star Trek RPG? Personally, I am into science fiction, which is why I'm playing the Future Earth RPG here.

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2012 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

games role-playing Trek Star

There are so many versions of Star Trek role-playing games. Either they use the FASA version or what I see more common is having it converted to the D20 system. Personally, I rather not be limited to a certain theme or model. For instance Traveller [leaves] it more open but with Star trek everyone is expecting a certain type of ship, race, etc.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2012 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Star Trek role-playing games Reviews RPG & Card Board

Sorry RPG Expert. I should have been more specific in my original post. I'm talking about online play-by-post Star Trek role-playing games that focus on character development. I'm [kind of] interested in tabletop role-playing games as well, but I can't find anyone who plays these games here in China.

12th Oct, 2012 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

If you are proficient at it and the rules / player instruction are open source then why not start your own in the Member Wars Board with yourself as GM?

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2012 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

JB, is your question directed to RPG Expert or me? Again, my knowledge about tabletop role-playing games is quite limited because I don't have a chance to play. I've only skimmed through a play book or two. I don't think I can GM.

12th Oct, 2012 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
JB, is your question directed to RPG Expert or me?

To you Corsava, we do not promote other sites here so I'm assuming that you were trying to look for Members in the Community that are also Star Trek RPG proficient in which case I suggested you can start your own. Since you are not at that level (being able to GM a game) you are welcome to invite someone that can run a Star Trek based RPG and make use of the Member Wars Board.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2012 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sorry for making my initial post unclear. I was not asking for any other websites that host star trek role-playing games; I was just wondering if anyone plays an online star trek rpg.

By the way, the role-playing games I'm talking about are in novel form. There are no dice rolling, stats, or modifiers. It's just a group of players role-playing a character and trying to solve a problem and create a story in the meantime. The end result should read something like a Star Trek TV series.

12th Oct, 2012 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek role-playing games Board Card & RPG Reviews

Yes, we had some of those in Member Wars, the best way to do it is to start a Thread in Member Wars and in it put two things:

1. What you will like to accomplish, for example have a Star Trek based role-play where there are no dice, etc. Then you state your rules and see if anyone will like to join in. Keep in mind that the Guest participation is very high on this site so although there may not be Members that are interested there may be a guest looking in that might be.

2. Your Thread should contain examples of what you will like to see and of course your own character's initial Post. A simpler version to this: Source 8

> TOPIC: Star Trek role-playing games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,