China: You Have No Rights - Abortion - Page 3 of 14

China Ups One-Child Forced-Abortion Policy - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Apr, 2008 - 4:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »
You can only have so many children, forced abortions, lack of freedom and man other forced rules and regulations stifle the people of China. How much longer will they take the iron hand over them?
China: You Have No Rights - Abortion Related Information to China: You Have No Rights - Abortion
29th May, 2007 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

China: You Have No Rights - Abortion - Page 3

I am the God Father of 2 lovely adopted chinese girls. The adoption business is huge in China with the government and local businesses making out pretty well in the trade. That means that there is going to be some adjustments to a few budgets if there are any real changes. Abortions are not really pushed, but some do happen. In some small rural areas, new born daughters disappear. However, many are given over to adoption.

I really don't think this will cause homosexuality, but it will result in a large army of men that are looking for women. If China once again becomes the aggressor to any of the neighboring states, I would be seriously concerned for how the women would be treated.

Since China is becoming more affluent, I would expect to see the country start importing people from other areas. Of course, this would be limited to the big cities where the money is.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2007 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Abortion Rights No You China

If you are a foreigner living in China or just on a work permit do you have to abide by that same law or is it only for citizens?

29th May, 2007 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

China: You Have No Rights - Abortion Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

They keep pretty good tabs on the foreigners living in China. We have a plant over there in China and I believe that they are required to follow the laws of the host country. However, I haven't heard of any of our employees (ex-patriots) having children over there, so I am not sure if visitors are required to follow the 2 child rule. From my dealings with China, I would say that if the visa was not a permenant visa and the person was going home at some point, China would have no problem with you paying doctors there to have a extra child and buy goods for that child. They really like money coming into the economy and who doesnt!

Post Date: 29th May, 2007 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Abortion Rights No You China

ONE-CHILD POLICY RAISES TENSIONS IN CHINA

Tension remains high in the Chinese province of Guangxi, more than a week after government officials forced dozens of women to have abortions to enforce the one-child policy, witnesses say.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...hina-riots.html

29th May, 2007 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Abortion Rights No You China

I made a note in the first Post of this Thread that I merged two Threads together. The one in the Culture Board really was not a Cultural situation as much as a political one enforced by the Chinese government, however it seems that many of the people are rebelling against such forced tactics.

30th May, 2007 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

China: You Have No Rights - Abortion

Here is a new twist on the whole affair:

CHINESE PEASANTS SEE ONE-CHILD RAIDS AS COVER FOR THEFT

Greed and corruption may be behind a series of one-child-policy raids that caused riots in southern China this month, the CBC's Anthony Germain reports.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...hina-riots.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2007 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

China: You Have No Rights - Abortion
A Friend

China You No Rights Abortion - Page 3

Hi I started this post in hoping to clarify a couple of things about China and abortion. So lets get onething out of the way, during China cultural revolution and Mao Zedong rule forced abortion did happen. Now thats out of the way let me explain how it works today. Lets say a typical couple gives birth to a child, now that child would be cared for by the government. I'm talking School and medical just about anything except for clothing and food. So even a family in poverty can send there child to the most expensive private school free of charge(unless that child get bad grade of course then the school can refuse him or her).

Now most people think that a couple can only give birth to one child. Actually if ask they can petition to have a second child, Usually the permission to bear a second child is given quite freely. The consequence for bearing a third child(or a second one without permission) is that child does not receive any state care at all worse is that the family now must pay extra taxes to the state. If it was an unusual case like say a triplet is born then all three of those children will receive state benefit as if they were one child. So to sum it all up in todays modern China there is no forced abortion.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2008 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

China You No Rights Abortion Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

China Ups One-Child Forced-Abortion Policy Enforcement, Abuses Continue

Beijing, China (LifeNews.com) -- Chinese officials are not only planning to continue the one-child family planning policy that has resulted in forced abortions and sterilizations but continuing abuses under it. The latest reports indicate Chinese women who become pregnant a second time continue to face human rights abuses from family planning officials. As authorities work to keep the nation's population growth under control, civil rights activists in various parts of the Asian country report abuses continue. In a press release on Thursday, Radio Free Asia says it has learned of the case of a woman in Zhubao township in the eastern province of Shandong who was detained and beaten to force her pregnant sister to come out of hiding. "After they took her away they were asking her questions about our other sister [the pregnant woman]," a younger sister told the news service. "When she said she didn't know, they beat her up. We heard from inside sources that the beatings were very severe. We also heard that they beat one woman to death a few years ago, so we are all very worried about her," the woman told RFA. Now, the entire family is planning to go into hiding to avoid further persecution from family planning officials.
Ref.https://www.lifenews.com/int683.html

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: China: You Have No Rights - Abortion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,