Yasin Abu Bakr - Page 4 of 7

Nothing will happen and if the investigation - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 12th Sep, 2009 - 11:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Is Abu Bakr Guilty Or Innocent? Local Islamist Leader. Led the 1990 Coup Attempt against the then ANR government of Trinidad & Tobago.
Yasin Abu Bakr Related Information to Yasin Abu Bakr
30th Nov, 2006 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr - Page 4

This is a sick game. Many statements are giving and then stating they were false to later say they were true. One thing for sure, if Abu Bakr it is guilty as it seems there is a whole bunch of officials and people involved and they are terrified to testify, who wouldn't?

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2006 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Bakr Abu Yasin

He is FREE!

No case submission was the verdict as the evidence from the witnesses was so weak that no tribunal could use it to convict. I have to give Abu Bakr this one - the State brought the worst witnesses ever, even the police could not show up - what kind of Banana Republic court system is this!?

4th Dec, 2006 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

QUOTE (JB @ 4-Dec 06, 7:03 PM)
what kind of Banana Republic court system is this!?

An extremely corrupt judicial system. I am not surprised in the least by him walking free. It was exactly what I expected.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2007 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Bakr Abu Yasin

Second time unlucky for expelled Jamaat man

SALIM "Small Salim" Rasheed, one of the main witnesses in a failed conspiracy to murder trial against Jamaat-al-Muslimeen leader Imam Yasin Abu Bakr, was gunned down in broad daylight yesterday.
Ref. https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161256502

30th Dec, 2007 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

Bakr Abu Yasin

No one is safe in this country. Once you are marked for death you will get it no matter how mcuh you try to hide. Right now we have more murders than last year. This country is being owned by gangs and bandits.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2009 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr

Name: Jas

Comments: Just imagine you almost cause a coup attempt, hold your government at ransom, and cause death, destruction and terror and now you are allowed to be free. That is why no one in TT take anyone seriously.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2009 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr - Page 4

Recently, a judgment was made that caused the Jamaat to have no hold on the lands at Mucurapo. What is more is that the Judge ordered an investigation into the claim of Abu Bakr that Patrick Manning had some sort of involvement with the Jamaat at some point. Of course the Opposition is already calling for Manning's resignation, but why do I feel nothing will come of this.

12th Sep, 2009 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Yasin Abu Bakr Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

Nothing will happen and if the investigation points out to Manning then I won't be surprised if the Judge becomes victim of a "sudden" accident.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Yasin Abu Bakr

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,