Exodus To Australia

Exodus Australia - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2005 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

New Zealanders are flocking to live in Australia
Exodus To Australia Related Information to Exodus To Australia
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Exodus To Australia

EXODUS TO AUSTRALIA SURGES 60PC IN MAY

More New Zealanders are flocking to live in Australia, lured by lower taxes, better wages and cheap airfares, economists say.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3321201a11~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2005 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

Australia Exodus

Well I don't blame them Australia is one of the greatest places in the world to live!

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

22nd Jun, 2005 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Exodus To Australia History & Civil Business Politics

Do you think after awhile Australia may suffer an identity crisis similar to that of Florida because of the masses of Cubans that now live there? Or is Australia just too big for that - maybe just the major cities, in fact, where do most immigrants settle?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

23rd Jun, 2005 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

Australia Exodus

Mate Australia is one of the most mulitcultural societies on the planet, much more so than the US. It is our identity.

We are a young country that has grown significantly with migration and embraces different culture. Of course there will always be a certain level of racism, but I like to think we are one of the more tolerant nations despite our draconian immigration policy on illegals.

Most migrants prefer to settle in the cities but they are also encouraged to live in the country where possible. A huge proportion of our population lives in major cities so it is an obvious choice for migrants.

There are far more Brits than Kiwis in Australia so I'm not too worried about them. Kiwis are nice people anyway, I'm happy for them to come here.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2005 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Exodus To Australia
A Friend

Australia Exodus

Australia is the land of oppturnities, it has helped rebuild many lives for many ethnic people whom seem to struggle just to do the common norms that one would take for granted, especially people that come from war torn countries.

> TOPIC: Exodus To Australia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,