Psychic Test

Psychic Test - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 7th Apr, 2014 - 6:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Free Psychic Test
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2005 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Psychic Test

If you have used this feature then any comments can be added here about it.

This feature is located here

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2005 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Psychic Test
A Friend

Test Psychic

I have tried to be psychic allot, but I never am. In fact, I'm on the very low end of psychic ability. But the test if fun, and you can do it over and over again. I like doing it, I think Ill probably keep trying off and on just of grins. And not costing forum points is a huge plus!

6th Aug, 2005 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Psychic Test Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I tested my psychic ability 2 time, each time I made 100 tries, but the results were different. Once it said I had slight psychic ability and hem none. I guess it's all about luck. although the truth is I haven't concentrated wink.gif .

18th Apr, 2006 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Test Psychic

Wow, I just realized I have no psychic ability at all! I tried 15 iterations and got all of them wrong. Well, there goes my career as a future teller. undecided.gif

18th Apr, 2006 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Test Psychic

I had never actually found this but after reading everyone's results I had to try it myself. I did two sets of 25 and got 5 correct each time for 20%. I guess That means I am not totally stupid as to what is to come. Lets give this a try...

"I foresee a new member joining tonight."

*How wrong could I really be? This happens nearly every night.

6th Apr, 2014 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Psychic Test

I guess I am 50% psychic or just a good guesser 50% of the time. Neat little test but I don't think it can really show if you're psychic or not.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Apr, 2014 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Psychic Test

I think there should be some explanation in the beginning. At first I was not sure what to do and just clicked on one of the cards to see what would happen.

> TOPIC: Psychic Test

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,