Goth Teens

Goth Teens - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Jun, 2006 - 12:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Are you or any of your friends part of the Goth Culture?
Goth Teens Related Information to Goth Teens
  • Goth Movies
  • Goth / Gothic - Word Development
  • Goth Fashion - Will it ever be popular?
  • The Goth Culture - As a Religion?
  • Gothic Music
  • Heavy Metal & Punk
  • Sterotyped
  • Body Piercings & Tattoos - (Requires Mature Status)
  • Post Date: 5th Mar, 2006 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Goth Teens

Goth Teens

Are you or any of you friends Goth Teens? If so, are you or they given strange stares or left out of events because of the way they look?

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 5th Mar, 2006 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Goth Teens
    A Friend

Teens Goth

I am considered "Gothic" but I don't consider my self gothic. But I do it in a pretty way. I also where colors. I just have the mindset.

7th Mar, 2006 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Goth Teens Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Being gothic does not mean your mean or a trouble maker or satanic or anything like that. Being gothic just means you dress a particular way and listen to a particular music or hang out with other people who are like you. It's not much different from other groups except for the fact people think your evil or you wear mostly black. I myself am a goth but I wear the same clothes as everybody else and I still listen to my music all the same. Gothic is just a statement.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2006 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Goth Teens
    A Friend

Teens Goth

I am a so-called goth myself. I usually dress in black, but it's not a rule. I choose my clothes according to my moods... and these fluctuate. I listen to gothic music because it is one of the few music-styles that really appeals to my senses. It strikes a chord inside myself and I find it utterly melodic and sensitive.

People often stare, shocked by the gothic appearance. In my opinion, the gothic movement is being pointed at and accused of different flaws due to its originality. Nowadays, what's anti-mainstream is considered to be weird, abnormal, not-to-be-accepted.

I have nothing against other lifestyles, I don't reject other kinds of music ( real music, I mean) and I respect diversity. That's why I asked to be respected aswell. Isn't this fair enough?

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2006 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Goth Teens
    A Friend

Teens Goth

I don't think most "goths" know who or what they are. True goth culture IS satanic. But most gothics don't do stuff like that, they are mostly just wearing black and listening to Metal. Nothing really harmful there. I do hate it though when they are "depressed" because a lot of them, really aren't. It kills me because I have depression and I hate people who think its fashionable.

Message Edited!
    Persephone: Check your spelling before posting. You should use 'In my opinion' rather than stereotype anything. Read our Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2006 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Goth Teens

Guy, before you start talking about what is Goth Culture maybe you should post some references to prove your point, dot your 'I' and cross your 't' if you get what I'm saying.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 6th Jun, 2006 - 9:18am / Post ID: #

Goth Teens
    A Friend

Goth Teens

I've been apart of goth culture. I have many friends who practice it. That is where I form my opinion. Now yes it is just a fase for most people, and most "goths" are harmless, true "gothic" culture isn't harmless.

Reconcile Edited: Wie gehts on 6th Jun, 2006 - 9:19am

6th Jun, 2006 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Goth Teens Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

QUOTE (Wie gehts)
    ...true "gothic" culture isn't harmless.

The problem with the way you write is you do not answer the 'why'. You make statements of fact without adding "...in my opinion", hence Attitude responded the way she did. Keep in mind that this is a Mature thinking Community. You cannot make a statement unless you establish how you came that conclusion. Stating that true Gothic culture is not harmless is a matter of opinion until one can establish two things:

1. What is true Gothic culture
    2. What makes is it dangerous

Answer those constructively and then you will be moving forward.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Goth Teens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,