Australia Cricket

Australia Cricket - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jan, 2011 - 9:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Reviewed
26th May, 2006 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Australia Cricket

Australia Cricket

What are your thoughts about Australia Cricket? They are the current World Champions and have been dominating things for a long time. Is this there moment of time?

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2006 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Cricket Australia

Australia has dominated cricket for over decade now. Their domination has been very similar to that of the great West Indies team in the 70s and 80s. Until the recent Ashes series they have hardly lost a test series in 10 years and won consecutive World Cups.

The key to their success has been a strong top-order and the two finest bowlers of this generation, Shane Warne and Glen McGrath. Plus you throw in the finest wicketkeeper batsmen in history, Gilly, and you get a very well balanced side.

Australia's total dominance is already starting to show signs of cracking. The team is in a re-building stage and after the next world cup several stalwarts are expected to retire.

But one of the keys for Australian success has been producing new talent in one of the strongest provincial tournament in the world, the Sheffield Shield. There is quite a bit of talent always knocking on the door so perhaps when Australia crashes it won't burn as long as the west Indies have.

Offtopic but,
This is going to be my final contribution for a while. I am leaving to start a new life in Europe/England tomorrow. Hopefully I will get further opportunities to contribute overseas. I would like to send my best wishes to everyone on the community, to all the mods and members who have made this such a great place.

29th May, 2006 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Australia Cricket Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Anytime you hear anything about the Australia Cricket Team then name of Shane Warne is sure to come up and he seems to be the heart of the team despite his in's and out's with the Board and law (I think). If the older heads do retire then this means there is definite hope for everyone.

Offtopic but,
All the best to you, but you should update your Intro Thread, so all can be aware. You should also check the registered Email you have here as it seems to bounce Emails. Do you get the newsletters? (you can respond in your intro Thread along with your good-byes.

Post Date: 10th May, 2010 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cricket Australia

Red-hot Aussies thrash Sri Lanka

Australia make it four wins for four in the ICC World Twenty20, as they hand Sri Lanka an 81-run beating in Barbados thanks to Cameron White's 85 not out. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2010 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Cricket Australia

Aussie cricket not interested in Warne allegations

Shane Warne's nocturnal activities have landed him in hot water in the past, but this time his off-field exploits are yet to bowl him over. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Australia Cricket

Ponting could face charge after argument

Beleaguered Australia captain Ricky Ponting could face a disciplinary charge after remonstrating with umpires over an unsuccessful video review as his team struggled on the second day of the fourth Ashes cricket test Monday against England. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2011 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Australia Cricket

David Hussey bats Australia to ODI win

A controlled half-century by David Hussey helped Australia shrug off a poor top order batting display and claim a four-wicket victory over England at the SCG on Sunday. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2011 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Australia Cricket Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Warne spins out over tabloid 'lies'

Australian cricket great Shane Warne has accused Melbourne's Herald Sun of delivering a wrong 'un, saying the tabloid should check its facts before reporting about him. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Australia Cricket

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,