Why Do People Hate Jews? - Page 11 of 13

In my novel "Futureoids" The hatred - Page 11 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 19th Jan, 2014 - 1:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2012 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews? - Page 11

Name: Logic

Comments: I think people do not like Jews is because in my opinion they are, for the most part, socially awkward and unapologetic for their unethical business practices. They in my opinion isolate themselves and do not assimilate because they think they are "The Chosen Ones" and will contaminate themselves as a race(religion) if they intermingle. 90% of the Jews I know are ridiculously loud, phoney and down right embarrassing at times to be with. They, in my opinion for the most part, are stingy and only spend money if they gain value in some way back. When they see an opening for exploitation they jump on it and compound their greed and selfishness by leaps and bounds, exponentially. They setup a country by taking it over and kicking people to the curb where they continue to live in squalor and poverty. Palestinians don't have access to 3 Billion Dollars a YEAR ( that we know of and not counting interest, tax free and no reinvested into US as stipulated) for their defense funding, therefore they need to use other tactics to protect themselves and fight back. Israel demands everyone (Iran) show their nuclear weapons program, yet they don't have too? In my opinion they will just kill your scientists if you don't oblige. Jews look out for Jews, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. That's why they are hated [..] part of a kind human civilization.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2012 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Jews Hate People Why

Name: Kevin

Comments: I grew up a non Jew in a community that had many Jews.
I take people on an individual basis, but, as a group I do not like the Jews for the following reasons from direct experience with them. In my opinion they put money ahead of all else. They love to sue and look for opportunities. They look out there noses down at other people. They take complaining to be like a sport. In general I would be very happy to not have any dealings with them at all. With that said, I believe they have every right to act the way they want to.

Source 1: years of personal experience

21st May, 2012 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews? Judaism Studies

I wonder if Jews are hated because they are simply envied. Jews tend to be successful in business and production and this probably makes others jealous so they start to pin all kind of stereotypical things about the Jews as a race which is wrong.

Post Date: 26th May, 2013 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 11 Jews Hate People Why

BBC poll: Israel among world's least popular nations:

The world's opinion of Israel has not improved in the last year: According to BBC World Service's annual poll, Israel is one of the least popular countries in the world; the only states less popular are North Korea, Pakistan and Iran. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2013 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Jews Hate People Why

Name: Stan

Title: Jews

Comments: Well, in the Old Testament they claimed to be the only ones allowed to contact God. So if you didn't believe in the Bible, this could be offensive. They also consider all other humans unclean according to their religion, and as God's chosen race, they consider themselves higher than other races. I can see why other races and religions would be offended.

Rather off topic, but...
As Christians, however, we have to acknowledge that they were the chosen race in the Old Testament, but now the distinction has been destroyed through Jesus' death on the cross. We're all equal through redemption. Everything else stated is true as well. They do well when other nations seem to struggle, which can be annoying.

26th Jul, 2013 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews?

Why their success can be annoying unless a person is envious? If we are all equal, shouldn't we rejoice in their success?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jan, 2014 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Why People Hate Jews - Page 11

I've pinned it down to two things;

A. Haters are going to hate and there are loads of those out there
B. Jealousy, some people just get so lucky and it makes those who aren't sharing in it angry which brings in point a.

19th Jan, 2014 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Why People Hate Jews Studies Judaism - Page 11

In my novel "Futureoids" The hatred of the Jews is explained from the perspective of another Earth, the planet "Platico". Here the Cruz are killing the Lams who were the chosen people of that planet.
The problem is that the Jewish God is the Jewish collective soul which is comprised of the collective souls of the Jewish people. The God of the Cruz is the collective eternal soul of the Cruz people. Each people have their own God. The problem is that the Lams believed their God was the God of the Universe and not a tribal God.
This wrong thinking caused people to attempt to explain religion and God in terms of a singular simple entity rather than a very complex multi dimensional multi light speed computer type intelligence.
The Holy book of the Lams specified a new Earth for the Lams. The prophet of Love was a Lam prophet who saw beyond life to the future promise of the Lams. In so doing he helped to bring about New Earth salvation for the non-Lam peoples. This enabled more people to become part of the New Earth reincarnation process.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Why Do People Hate Jews?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,