ISIS - ISIL - Page 30 of 40

Hunter I do not think any one can ever eliminate - Page 30 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (40) »
Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda
ISIS - ISIL Related Information to ISIS - ISIL
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

ISIS - ISIL - Page 30

Leader of Islamic State in Afghanistan and Pakistan killed in airstrike

Hafiz Sayed Khan was killed in Afghanistan on July 26, a senior U.S. Defense official not authorized to speak publicly told USA TODAY on condition of anonymity. Khan is the purported mastermind of a deadly terrorist attack in Mumbai in 2008 that killed 165 people. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2016 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

ISIL ISIS

ISIS executes six people by BOILING them in TAR:

The gruesome act was carried out in public at an Isis command centre in al-Shora in Iraq, 'with the aim of inciting fear among the citizens'. The six, from Mosul, were accused by Isis of being spies for the Iraqi government. Ref. Source 1w

Gory pictures of blisters suffered by Kurdish fighters are the first evidence that ISIS jihadis are now deploying MUSTARD GAS in Iraq :
Troops fighting against the terror group have been left with appalling injuries - including agonising blisters on their skin and badly damaged lungs - in a frightening echo of warfare in the trenches on the Western Front. Ref. Source 4k.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2016 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL Islam Studies

The night Islamic State was born

AN ISLAMIC State insider reveals the never-before-told story of the shadowy meeting that spawned the bloodthirsty terror group. Ref. Source 5y.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2016 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 ISIL ISIS

US-trained sniper now 'minister of war' for ISIS:

An American-trained sniper has been promoted to a top position in the Islamic State war machine. Ref. Source 5m

ISIS bans burqa and face veil inside its Mosul security centers?:

Official sources in Mosul revealed that ISIS has released an order, based on which no woman is allowed to be wearing niqab or burqa when entering the security and military centers. Ref. Source 1s.

11th Sep, 2016 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

ISIL ISIS

ISIS worries me. I know they want to hit America badly but probably are holding it off until they establish themselves more. They are waiting because they know if they hit us directly we'll come after them until they are no more.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2016 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL

U.S. Admiral: ISIS coming to Pacific

The commander of American military forces across Asia said ISIS is seeking new territory as it gets squeezed out of Iraq and Syria. “It’s clear to me that [ISIS] is also “rebalancing” to the Indo-Asia-Pacific,” Adm. Harry Harris said Wednesday. Ref. Source 9r.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2016 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

ISIS ISIL - Page 30

Pentagon confirms Islamic State chemical attack near U.S. Troops in Iraq

No one was injured in the attack this week, but it raises concerns about the Islamic State's use of chemical weapons. Ref. USAToday.

23rd Sep, 2016 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

ISIS ISIL Studies Islam - Page 30

Hunter I do not think any one can ever eliminate this bunch as they just hide and recruit and re-attack. You want them eliminated I hope your ready to commit genocide. I do ponder does any one think ISIS will not use chemical warfare, technological attacks and one day I am sure nuclear of some sort. I am glad that so far they are not high in numbers and better organized. Perhaps we are better to focus on creating dissension in the sects so they they focus more on killing each other.

> TOPIC: ISIS - ISIL

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,