Mediterranean Diet - Page 2 of 3

KN, Why is that bad for you? One of the keys - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Jul, 2017 - 7:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Mediterranean Diet
A Friend

Mediterranean Diet - Page 2

Rather off topic, but...
I figured if I kept olive oil in my house Popeye would come looking for me. biggrin.gif

I have worked on getting better food choices and working on being lower carbs in my diet. I have worked on many things and I feel a bit healthy for it. My biggest downfall is not the Mediterranean diet but my love for cookies and brownies.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Mediterranean Diet
A Friend

Diet Mediterranean

Rather off topic, but...
KN, you are armed. If Popeye comes looking for trouble just take him out with the 9mm handgun by the door.

There is nothing wrong with the cookies and brownies but you have to limit that. I do it by picking a day of the week and having that be my cheat day. On that day I can eat whatever I want and in any amount. It is my reward for being good during the week. The thing is, you'll be surprised how your cravings go down if you can stick with it a few weeks. You still cheat, but you eat a lot less when you do.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Mediterranean Diet
A Friend

Mediterranean Diet Health & Special Psychology

Oh I have a cheat day but if I eat a whole pan of brownies and a complete 36 count cookie tray that kinda defeats my week of being good *smile* Yeah I do need to control my sweets much better.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Mediterranean Diet
A Friend

Page 2 Diet Mediterranean

*laugh*, yes I can see where that would pose a problem. You have a very healthy appetite in a very unhealthy way!

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Mediterranean Diet
A Friend

Diet Mediterranean

I have cut back on how much I do eat and what I do eat and because of that I am close to being under 300 lbs again. That is helping me. I figure if I want to be 240 I best get healthier *smile* I think that following some aspects of the Mediterranean diet will help.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Mediterranean Diet
A Friend

Mediterranean Diet

It will help a lot. Olive oil is really good for you. Garlic is too. Learn to eat a lot of fish and vegetables. That is really the key. Oh, and cut down on carbs, but not out. Mediterranean diet still has bread and pasta.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Mediterranean Diet
A Friend

Mediterranean Diet - Page 2

Pasta and bread are very bad for me. I have found out that it is not good for me so I do cut back on them a lot but not totally. I like garlic but having no taste it does nothing for me that I can tell.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Mediterranean Diet
A Friend

Mediterranean Diet Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

KN,

Why is that bad for you? One of the keys of the Mediterranean diet is to eat everything in moderation. You can have pasta, just not a whole package. Bread too, just don't eat the whole loaf, or even half of it. Drink a glass of wine or two with dinner, it's good for the digestion, but not the whole dang bottle. The few things they don't use in moderation are olive oil, garlic, and onions. And all of them are incredibly good for you.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mediterranean Diet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,