Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review

Kermit' S Dungeons Dragons 2 0 Campaign - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 8th Jun, 2015 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 
A review of Kermit's game.
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello everyone,

To create a Character for this game: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition Role-playing Game Character Creation

The game itself for Players and Dungeon Master: Kermit Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Edition Role-playing Game

I am Kermit (Aka Clem) and I would like to see if anyone would be interested in doing a play by post campaign with me as the Dungeon Master. This is the first time I would be doing play by post and I have never play such a game. But, I'm a quick learner and enjoy Dungeons & Dragons.

About me: I've been playing Advance Dungeons & Dragons for over 30 years and I mainly Dungeon Master. I am trying to join a game here to get experience in play by post. I am the type of Dungeon Master that make the game fun for the player as I see it as our game and not my game. Basically, I just want to have as much fun as the player.

About the game:

- We would be playing in a world of my own design called "Blackstrum". I've been playing live game in that world since I started. All my adventure have been written and the world is in motion (Alive). Things happen elsewhere in the world that will affect what you are doing.
- The starting setting would be a maze (Won't say more than that)
- Once and if you get out of this maze (He(Laugh)), then it is an open world where the player will decide what to do. This is not a campaign with an ending. My world is a huge sandbox where the players can do whatever they want. But, you will be presented with problems/issues/quest.
- I do not play with any evil character and cooperation is a must between the party members.
- I tend to do a lot of one on one when possible, so every character would have some personal things they are working on. It is up to them to discuss these with the party or not.
- The system would be Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 edition.
- Starting level will 1.
- Source book are the player's handbook. If player want to go in others book, I am open to it, but I will review any request.
- Because I'm new at this, I am only looking for a few players at the beginning (2 to 4)
- Before I start the game, I will want to have play a bit as a player, so if I can start playing soon, I assume my game would start in about 4-6 week. I will also play as a player in the other game at the same time.
- I will be reviewing post daily, answer question within 24 hours and get the game moving just about every day

So, the bottom line is: Is there anyone interested?

Cheers
Kermit

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2015 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Review Campaign Dragons and Dungeons Kermits

Cool. I'm just here to give tips as I'm already in so many Role-playing Games here. First you just joined so you should wait til you build up your membership. Not saying that this is you, but we've experienced a lot of big talkers in the past and they flaked easily. You should also state which classes you will allow. Some players always want to be the exception by including the Oriental Advance Dungeons & Dragons book, multi-class, exotic characters outside of the player's handbook, etc.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Thanks for the advice. My logic right now is to start slowly and see where it leads. The maze adventure is a small one where character should be around level 3 or 4 once they are done. So if it does not work, it won't be a huge waste of time.

As for character, I am going from the player's guide only. Anything else can be discussed but I am not promising anything. The logic when my player make character is that they need to be similar in strength so that everyone can shine the same amount

As for the big talker things, all I can say is "Try me".

Thanks, I really appreciate the time you took to give me a few pointers

Cheers

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If anyone is willing to give me a try and are willing to join, please post it here.

As I said, the best amount of players for his introduction campaign is 2-4. I "Seem" To have interest from two different people so far.

Cheers
Kermit

8th Jun, 2015 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Okay, I think I managed to figure out the account generation process. I'm interested in giving this a try. As my 'intro' states, I've done play-by-email before, so how different can this be?

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Glad you want to join Falrun! We will have to wait until we get a few more players before starting.

As for play by email, It will be very similar, but better as this site will help in keeping the game organized.

Thanks
Kermit

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

While we wait for players, can you tell me about what you like and what you don't like in Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 and role playing in general.

Also, tell me about your style of play. The first part of the campaign is pretty laid out, but after that, it's an open world.

Knowing you will help me get the game interesting.

Cheers,

8th Jun, 2015 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review Board Card & RPG Reviews

international QUOTE
I assume my game would start in about 4-6 week.

I saw your invite. I'm not saying "Yes" Yet, why did you say that it will take that kind of timeline to start?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kermit's Dungeons & Dragons 2.0 Campaign Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,