Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 392 of 533

Drethen finishes up and takes the book about - Page 392 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Feb, 2017 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
17th Feb, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 392

The Arcane says...

"Yah Hunter sounds like you have a good idea, why don't you walk into the centre and see if it is a portal. As for these books while many of them interest me none of them are useful for our current situation."

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As you search the room, you find hidden under an old table cloth an unlocked chest. Inside of the chest you find a medium sheild, 10,000cp and 5,000 gp.

Madeline's sword appears to be finely made as is fitting the aristocracy. Based on your abilities to evaluate such a weapon, you figure it will garner about twice as much as a normal long sword.

While searching, you also discover a secret door on the west wall of the room with the dancing robes.

As you search, the robes continue to dance, oblivious to your presence.

You also notice that one of the books that appears to have been recently opened and the last book used by Charles is a treaties on destroying the undead. The book is open to the chapter dealing with vampires and describes the method for destroying a vampire as driving a stake through their heart and cutting off their head.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 17th Feb, 2017 - 3:02pm

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen will take a closer look at the body of Madeline. He is not sure of what a vampire looks like but he knows they have fangs. He will see if she has them.

17th Feb, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Page 392 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel places a hand of Drethen's shoulder saying, "Careful now. My suggestion was not intended to be fully serious, but if my words might be true I suggest not getting close to quickly." Still, the paladin did remember how the woman had not attacked them on escaping the coffin but had acted as any other would.

The paladin would allow his friend to move forward though to check the head for fangs in the mouth, still not believing her brother would do that which was so grisly. If only I had been there, Gabriel thought, if any of use had she might have lived. Perhaps even left as soon as it was seen the state he was in.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Feb, 2017 - 6:11pm

17th Feb, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You check the body. Since the head has been removed it's pretty easy to check her teeth. You find nothing unexpected. And, the body is still warm as she's only been dead for a couple of minutes.

17th Feb, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Dawn Seeker says...

Out of Character: My apologizes, I had completely forgotten she was beheaded.I will make a quick edit to fix things up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Feb, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 392

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter says, "There is a lot to take in here. Charles believed his sister was a vampire yet we could not detect it and he was the one who did not want the light. Is this a setup?"

He asks the magic users in the party if they feel any magic emanating from the sword and comments, "It was odd that a vampire would want a sword."

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 392

Drethen finishes up and takes the book about vampires and stores it in his pack. "I have a feeling that we may yet face a vampire here in this place." He will break off a table leg to have a wooden stake ready if we need it.

Drethen will walk over the secret door. I think we need to check in here before heading out.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.