Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 488 of 533

"I have been contemplating that also - Page 488 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
21st Aug, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 488

The Arcane says...

"We go north gentleman, it seems to probably be another 5 day journey. Though by the looks of it we will be able to at least sleep 2 nights in an Inn as there is 2 towns on the way to Yvones."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2017 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen turns his horse northward and heads that way. "I do hope that we can get the fourth and final piece so we can get done with this cursed house and these people we are dealing with right now. It would be nice to once again be back with normal things."

21st Aug, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I hope so as well," Gabriel says with a nod, in the wish of getting back and out of that cursed mansion. Also, in having a inn to sleep in for two of the nights he will add, "I hope we don't run into any trouble. At least Hunter and myself might have a warrant for our arrest given what happened in the first city."

22nd Aug, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 488 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter thanks the man for the directions and then follows the party making sure to check all around constantly in case of ambush or being followed.

22nd Aug, 2017 - 10:41am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

You make it safely out of Pe'rigon. As you travel north to Vyones, you make good time. There doesn't seem to be any pursuit from Ximes. This place's lack of magic slows down any information about your being wanted to normal human means and you seem to be able to stay ahead of it.

After several days, you make it to Vyones.

When the party arrives at Vyones they find the town in an uproar. Most of the citizens are crowded into the square listening to the Archbishop of Vyones. The archbishop is describing a calamity about to befall the town. The evil black magician, Nathaire, whom the citizens drove out of Vyones, has begun his revenge. Nathaire specialized in necromancy - magic involving the dead. He has taken great numbers of bodies and created a golem-like colossus. The colossus towers one hundred feet tall. It uses an entire tree for a club and the town doesn't have any weapons that will be able to harm it.

Their only defences are the city walls which the colossus will quickly batter down. Vyones is on the verge of panic.

A citizen dressed in green and brown robes steps up to the podium and asks for silence. He tells the crowd that he thinks he knows a way that the colossus can be defeated. Before he saw the error of his ways, he was one of Nathaire’s pupils. The man says that he no longer practices magic, since it is a forbidden art. But he does remember the formula to a black powder which, when blown into the face of the colossus, will return it to its natural state, a dead body.

The man says he is willing to mix up a batch of the magic powder. He himself is not a warrior, so a group of adventurous volunteers is still needed to travel north to Ylourgne, where Nathaire is animating the colossus, and use the powder to stop the creature.

As incentive, the man says he is willing to give any group of people willing to take on such a task his prized possession, a Viper-Circled Mirror. The Archbishop quickly chimes in that the city will also be grateful for the help and will also pay 10,000 gp.

22nd Aug, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter's eyes widen and comments to the party, "Wow, it has all been laid for us to do… quick this is our opportunity!"

Hunter emerges from the crowd and says aloud, "We are capable of doing this and will be glad for the bounty, let us meet."

Hunter moves forward to the man dressed in green and brown to gain possession of the powder.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 488

The Dawn Seeker says...

Something seemed off about this, almost too convenient, as Gabriel considers how quickly they have already gained so much of what they need despite how large the nation of which they were and how they were strangers to the land. In how everything had pretty much been given to them.

Looking to his companions, the paladin says softly to the others, "This doesn't feel right, its too easy. We have gained each item in turn that we need, conveniently at where ever we go, and have been able to gain them without much effort but fair danger. Am I the only one realizing this?"

Gabriel couldn't put his finger on why he felt this way, or on why he hadn't realized or thought of this until now, yet everything did seem to be lining up far too conveniently. Their path seemingly always leading to the next key needed to complete their task.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:54pm

22nd Aug, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 488

The Arcane says...

"I have been contemplating that also my friend. The only thing I can think of either our gods know we are in this situation and are using their influence to make our journey quicker. The 2nd though that crosses my mind is that some evil force is using us to complete some goal that aligns with us being able to get out of this world. I soon expect we will find out once we piece together all 4 items. First though we must fight a hundred foot giant. I am going to follow Hunter and speak with this man offering the magic dust to kill this creature."

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.