Noukril the Ranger - Page 12 of 12

Marrying Cyndi Oh my love, my wife, I do miss - Page 12 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 19 Hours Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 52 210 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 12 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 
ROK II Character 8
Post Date: 19 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Trapper

Level: 13
Action: Explore
ROK II

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Marrying Cyndi

Oh my love, my wife, I do miss you when I am out in the plains making is safe for all. I see you as I walk in the door and I just have to have you in my arms again. I kiss you passionately as you lips are made for mine as mine are made for yours. Your lips always taste so sweet like a fine wine that I love to taste over and over. I love how you make my heart beat faster when you are in the same room as me. I hope that you heart beats as fast as mine when I lay next to you and hold you to me as we kiss over and over as lovers. I do love when your head is on my chest as we lay together and I run my hands through you soft hair caressing you as we lay together talking of our days and our nights and our plans for our future. How I wish to make you the queen of all.

Sponsored Links:
Guest please SHARE: "Noukril the Ranger" on:

+  « First of 12 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Noukril the Ranger Tips
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Noukril the Ranger

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 3 Hours Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 1 Week Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 20th Mar, 2017 - 2:04pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am