Noukril the Ranger - Page 12 of 14

Solidifying My Relationship With Cyndi My Dearest - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
ROK II Character 8
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger - Page 12

Marrying Cyndi

Oh my love, my wife, I do miss you when I am out in the plains making is safe for all. I see you as I walk in the door and I just have to have you in my arms again. I kiss you passionately as you lips are made for mine as mine are made for yours. Your lips always taste so sweet like a fine wine that I love to taste over and over. I love how you make my heart beat faster when you are in the same room as me. I hope that you heart beats as fast as mine when I lay next to you and hold you to me as we kiss over and over as lovers. I do love when your head is on my chest as we lay together and I run my hands through you soft hair caressing you as we lay together talking of our days and our nights and our plans for our future. How I wish to make you the queen of all.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Honeymoon with Cyndi

My dearest sweet Cyndi I am so happy with you and our home. I have given you some of my gold so that you can decorate our home to your liking. I love coming home to your arms and holding you to me. Feeling how your body seems to have been made to fit mine. I enjoy your sweet meals you make for us as we spend more and more time together. I do enjoy sitting in front of the fireplace as we talk about our life together as husband and wife and how we will raise our children once we feel we are ready for them.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Solidifying My Relationship With Cyndi

Oh my dearest Cyndi I am soo happy with thee. Feeling you rush into my arms as I come home to kiss me and make sure that I am alright adds more love to my heart and makes all the burdens I have faced during the day leave as if nothing can hold me down. You lighten my soul and make me very happy. Your love for me is what the poets and the minstrels all write about and I feel it.

As we sit together or lay together and talk about our future and all that life has for us it makes me glad that you are with me. You are the partner in my life that I needed and will continue to be here for me and keep my feet on the ground and the goal in site. If it were not for you I may still be a lost soul.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Page 12 Ranger Noukril

My Dearest Cyndi I am so glad that you are with me and that you are keeping our home clean and neat. I know when I come home to your arms you greet me with a nice warm embrace and a few kisses. I enjoy the night holding you and keeping you safe in my arms.as we enjoy each others company whether over food or just walking in the market together. I love listening to your laughter as we have fun together in all that we do. Stay by my side my love and you will soon be a queen.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

My dearest Cyndi I wake up in the morning with you laying next to me. As I open my eyes I see your beauty and I lose my breath to your beauty. You wow me with you presence and you do so much for me as I work hard to get you a better place and and a better life as I strive to be the ruler of kings. I know you will make a great queen and soo you will have a castle to call your own and live like a queen should. You are and always will be the queen of my heart and my life.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2017 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger

My worst enemy

My worst enemy for now is myself. Granted there are those that attack me and hit me to the point where I fear for my life at times but I always prevail. No the worst enemy is myself for I believe at times that I am the one designed to be the ruler of kings and I do take risks that I should not always take. It has led me from some of my true purposes at times but I do seem to come out ahead in the long run.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger - Page 12

I have slowed down on the number of risks I take for thee my love. I do this so that we can be together much more and that I continue to grow in power and fame as I make you a queen as I work towards being the ruler of kings. I know you deserve so much more and I work hard to bring you all that you deserve. Soon I hope that we will have some little feet running around this large house that I have acquired for thee.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

My Dearest Cyndi I am happy when you are happy I am sad when you are sad. I want you to be always happy and fulfilled with warmth. I stive hard to keep money in our house so that you do not ever have to want. I want you to have servants to assist you in all that you do and to help you keep this castle clean and ready for guests to entertain. I want to hear the sounds of little feet running in the halls as they play with no care in the world knowing that I or my guard will protect them and you from all harm. I want you to understand that all that I do I do for you so you will be happy in this life with me more than ever before.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Noukril the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,