Daishain Introduction - Page 4 of 10

Glad to do it. Its something I rather enjoy. - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Jan, 2017 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2016 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Daishain Introduction - Page 4

Daishain, thanks for Donating towards Premium Membership. You are entitled to a custom Avatar. While you do have your own Photo at the moment I can update it or if you have something specific in mind then please send the details to by Email.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Daishain

Thank you, but I think I shall pass for the moment. Wait for some moment of inspiration. Besides, I rather like that picture. One of the few good ones I have of Leia at a young age. She caught a URI before I managed to pull her and her brother Luke out of the shelter I found them in. Quite sweet kittens, but not exactly photogenic while sick.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Dec, 2016 - 12:27am

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am considering Dungeon Mastering a game on these boards, but I have a query concerning forum policy in regards to the content of such. As the query involves plot significant spoilers, is there any way to converse with an admin in private?

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 4 Introduction Daishain

Private Discussion is had only between Premium or above Members.

For everyone else: The GM can use the Guardian to send secret messages to the Player but not the other way around.

See more: How to communicate with the GM privately.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Daishain

Not what I meant. I wished to speak with you or another forum representative. But while I am a premium member, admins apparently don't receive PMs.

Not that I'm surprised about that last, you'd likely be swamped with messages otherwise.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Dec, 2016 - 3:44am

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Daishain Introduction

As a Premium Member you are allowed to Email me directly for Support. I just sent you an Email you can reply to.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Daishain Introduction - Page 4

Daishain, I picked up on your comment about the new Player edit period for the Text Role-playing Game Creator. I can definitely agree with that and have already started the mental process of implementing a change. Please feel free to put any observations like that in their respective Threads so I can pick up on it otherwise Support or myself may miss the problems Players / Members encounter / experience. The support Thread for it is here: Text Role-playing Game Character Creator and in the first Post are the links for all the Threads that cover different aspects of it. Lastly, I appreciate your enthusiasm in running an active game and in assisting Members as they need it - we do notice this and we are grateful for your help.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Glad to do it. Its something I rather enjoy.

And thank you for taking such issues into consideration.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Daishain Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,