Text RPG Character Creator

Text Rpg Character Creator - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 12th Apr, 2015 - 12:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
  Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
5th Apr, 2015 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Ignoble says...

The current Role-playing Game is: Ruler of Kings II

text Adventure

Text Role-playing Game Character Creator

Current ACTIVE game: Ruler of Kings II Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game

NOTE: We are no longer updating the Text Role-playing Game Creator. We have instead moved on to the more advanced Custom Text Role-playing Game System ROK II: Create Your Character Here

This custom coded Text Role-playing Game Creator is a set of custom coded features for serious RPGers and Game Masters playing within this site. You do not have to download or install anything. The Text Role-playing Game Creator fits ALL systems because it provides you with an effective way to keep your Character's information online for anyone to see. You can use this for any Dungeons & Dragons (All versions), Pathfinder, Traveller, Star Wars, Horror, Detective, Super Heroes, JB's custom Role-playing Games and many others.

See available games using this system: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Dungeon Masters, Game Masters and Referees have facilities to control different aspects of their game. For instance, who is allowed to play, are Characters approved, see the whole party, see when a Character has been updated, warn or nag delinquent Players, anti-cheating dice, map uploads, secret messages and a lot more.

See an example: Game Master Character Sheet

AVATARS - If you were looking for the way to make Role-playing Game Avatars appear in your Posts then you first must create a Character using the "Create Character" Or "Create Associated Character" Button in any Thread that is designated as an Role-playing Game. You will be given choices to choose an Avatar, Familiar, Symbol, Style, Weapon Location and a lot more. All current Role-Playing Games have this button. When you Post within the Role-playing Game you will see your Character's Avatar show.

List Of Features Available For Game Masters & Role-Players

Dice Support: Embeded Dice Support
Understanding: GM Stats Page
Knowing your Role-playing Game Marching Order
Explanation: Character Guardian
Utilizing: Character's Gems
Creating: Maps for Dungeon Masters / Game Master's
Reminding: Game Master's Nag Player Button
Conspiring: How to communicate with the GM privately
Update Options: Rules & Policies Thread
One Game Multiple Characters: Character Switching
Character's Pad: Home Base
Player's Character: Status
Knowledge: Auto SRD Reference
Main Enemy: Personal Rival
Ancestry: Genealogy

Proposed Features

Cosmetic Rewards: Order of the Game Master
Character Changing Characters: Divergent Rings
Second Chance: Deity's Resurrection
Reward the Game Master: Order Of The Architect
Individualized Themes: Game Master's Theme
Character Gain: Gambling Interface
Saving Time: Pre-rolled Characters
Assistance: Game Master's Assistant
Visuals: Insert Monster Image

Integration With Character Posts

In the "Status" Field on your Character Sheet you will be able to choose your Character's reaction to the rest of the group (Should you be part of a party or squad). For instance, your Character might be the "Leader" As in Party Leader or Squad Leader. It may be that your Character has no major role other than being part of the Party so you may select, "Follower". If you select "Leader" Which is for the Player designated as Leader, then your Character's Posts are highlighted in a different way than other Players. If you designate yourself as "Loner" Then you will also be highlighted in the opposite way. This allows players to see who is likely to be oppositional or feisty.

The Beginningsā€¦ Coding From Scratch

I have today diligently started to work with the new Text Role-playing Game Character Creator. The Text Role-playing Game Character Creator will enable Players to store information about their Character. Additionally, those who are Game Master's will be able to edit parts of Characters that are in their game.

This creator will fit ALL of our Role-playing Games because there will be fields for any kind of stats you need. You will be able to create your own space for your Character as well as '*Tongue-in-cheek*retty' it up with many graphic and input selections.

I am starting with this script first before I change over the Role-playing Game Boards to the Mobility Skin so no information is lost. In this Thread you will be able to see the updates as I create it as well as put any questions, bugs or concerns about its use.

Text RPG Character Creator (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2015 - 12:37am / Post ID: #
Rhubarb
Fighter Level 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Lock
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Creator Character RPG Text

The Slacker says...

I'm excited to see what you come up with for our characters. More space to add info is good but I also like the idea that I can have my character looking cool. I was worried about losing that as you changed over to the other theme.

10th Apr, 2015 - 10:54am / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ignoble says...

What It Looks Like So Far

I'm making good progress so far and will soon be ready to test openly. Who is ready to help me test this? wink.gif

This online Character sheet will be Mobile responsive so you will be able to see and update your Character via your tablet or phone with ease!

You can see a screen shot below. You will be able to edit everything (Character history, stats, avatars, etc.) via one separate interface that is different from your Member controls so there is no mix up. Additionally you will have your own URL to your Character so you can show him/her off to everyone.

Even Game Masters will have their own layout. There will be no need to wait on me to make things fancy, you will choose how you want your Character to look.

There will be so much to this as time rolls on that you may become addicted to creating Characters!

Text RPG Character Creator (Hover)

10th Apr, 2015 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
Rhubarb
Fighter Level 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Lock
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

The Slacker says...

The idea sounds really good. Count me in, I will like to test it out and see how it all works.

10th Apr, 2015 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #
Mangar
Rogue
Character
Loner / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Approved ?

Assassin says...

Will there be spaces to add a description, note on current adventures and keep information on your character?

10th Apr, 2015 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Ignoble says...

Yes of course, you will be able to add that and more specifics like equipment, equipment in storage, and so forth. It will also not be a stagnant program but constantly improved.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2015 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I will be here to assist you on this too. I know that could be a useful tool

12th Apr, 2015 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Board Card & RPG Reviews

Ignoble says...

The FREE Text Role-playing Game Creator for Game Masters & Role-Players!

This one Thread is dedicated for the testing of our Text Role-playing Game Creator. You will see that my Member box has been downsized and so too my avatar. On the right is a link to my Character. In this Thread I'm the 'Game Master' simply because I started the Thread. When you start an Role-playing Game Thread it will make you the Game Master automatically. This takes away the need for anyone to designate you. To prevent silliness from taking place the only thing is you will need to await a Moderator to make your Thread an 'RPG' Thread. This is something that is done in the background and enables the features to be executed.

Now I need to make the GM's more unique. As it is now they select the Player Avatars but as GM they will have their own unique set. Additionally, they do not need all the fields players have so their Character Sheet will look different.

Please try it out by selecting the button [Create Role-playing Game Character] at the top left of this Thread. The instructions should be clear enough for you to follow.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,