Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 32 of 58

Okay everyone, here is Jharen Korvac, a.k.a. - Page 32 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2017 - 9:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 58 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (58) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
5th May, 2017 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
Targul
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Retired Retired

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 32

The Terror says...

Hey Dishain, sorry to have to drop, but I'm getting a little too busy to keep up and just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to participate any long.

However, I did have fun and enjoyed your campaign. Thanks for having me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sorry to hear that, think you can post a suitable reason for Targul to leave first?

Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Falrun,

I hate to see Targul leave… he is a great character. That said, I understand about real life getting in the way. Good luck.

Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 32 Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Sorry to see you go Falrun/Targul. I know we've all been posting a lot and it's hard to keep up. Best of luck in all things!

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hi Daishain, I was just reviewing our character creation notes for an important element behind Velon's current motivations. Did we confirm that Randall was not found dead in Dawnrun? I don't think the Priest would have fought back much against the invaders. He probably would have just been trying to usher people to safety in the church.

Thanks.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chances are then that Randall would have been taken captive rather than killed. Greenest is close enough to that village that this could very well be the same group you encountered before. Whether or not you will find Randall at this bunch's destination is anyone's guess, but it is your best lead at present.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation - Page 32

The Quiet Shadow says...

I have updated the character sheet, trying to keep overall changes to a minimum, and will be using a different format for spells which should help better keep track of such for each day between long rests. More, I will be making sure to consider switching out spells instead of just leaving it be.

Also, if I have used more uses then shown let me know.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 32

Okay everyone, here is Jharen Korvac, a.k.a. "Amber Jack", an ex-operative in Waterdeep's Shadow Thieves Guild now working for the highest bidder as a spy and safe-breaker.

My idea was to have him sent by the Harpers (Which have been his current employer on a number of missions already, so as not to say that he's in the process of becoming one himself…) to support the Blaze's effort in their mission, (Both technically and morally: maybe he will take an interest in keeping some of the wilder elements in check and reinforce the need for group cohesion? To Dungeon Master's discretion, of course !)

This one is a Neutral Good professional Thief, utterly committed to fulfill his contract with his employer: not because he hates evil (Which he kind of does anyway, since he finds evil behavior so lacking in style in most cases… and messy, too !), but because failing his mission would tarnish his reputation, and that would in turn hurt his finances. Man's gotta eat, does he not ?

Hope you all enjoy him, if and when I get the green light from Daishain and the rest of the group, I'll get to work on the finer mechanics of his skills, proficiencies and all that jazz…

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.