Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 280 of 948

Yes, everyone is going up to level 6. Itl - Page 280 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jun, 2017 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 948 pgs.  276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284  ...Latest (948) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support - Page 280

She does indeed qualify. Had it specified an arcane spellcaster, that would be different, but as is…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Okay, so Fay is almost definitely going to grab that scimitar. I think the extra 200 gold is eminently fair. This makes him a fairly effective front line fighter when needed since he just gained his second attack at 6th level. Now, with his two weapons he get's three attacks per turn. His next purchase will be a magical crossbow… but that won't be for a while is my guess.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Well I'm getting a wand of lightning bolts. Geoffroy should have fireball covered. This way I don't have to worry about setting her companions on fire.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 280 Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

[That is very funny]... No Kyrroeth, but you do have to worry about Lia doing the bug zapper on us accidentally!

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support QampA Rules Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Ok Velon will have his amulet made. -check

Still pondering the armor. Maybe I can find a color changing spell or something. What else would be available from this smith with the 200g credit? Just basic weapons and such? If nothing else perhaps I'll just see what Velon can get for the 200g towards putting Bahamut's symbol on the chest and something dragon like and ornate about the shoulder design.

Fay beat me to the Sun Blade idea. Still so much to look through on magical items, maybe later tonight.

Daishain you had mentioned the dragon parts and Draconomicon reference material. There's some serious stuff in there like Armor of Dragonshape, Dragonrider Armor, Blade of Dragondoom, Dragonfang weapon, Ring of Dragonshape, Rod of Dragon Mastery, etc. And that's without even looking at the wondrous items. Not sure how far down that road you'd let us go but since it was mentioned I thought I'd look at the material so the group doesn't miss out. Any further insight into that? Is there just a chance the dragon parts are still available and even then it takes expensive crafting and magic to create such items? Not sure how it works.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I just want to make sure I don't screw this up. We have about 2700 gold each to spend. By looking at the site you linked to, a +1 Shield, Boots of Elvenkind, Gauntlets of Ogre Power and a Cloak of Protection are all uncommon, which would total 2000 gold, with the Cloak and Gauntlets needing attunement. I don't believe Poljen has any other items that require attunement at this time, so he should be good.

And that leaves about 700 gold, which might be needed to install that blue electricity stone on his sword, if it ends up in his hands. If that all sounds good, I am into it. Lastly, I might have missed it, but did we get official word of making level 6? If so, I will roll my HP again here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support - Page 280

Cinder, Velon will need to stay within 60 feet Lia for it to continue working. When she drops to zero hitpoints it will end as well. It will let Velon take a lot more damage. If she hits anyone with an errant lightning bolt it won't be him.
She takes half of whatever damage he receives *wink*.

Daishain, she will purchase another amulet of Sune to mount on her shield. What would that cost?

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Jun, 2017 - 8:15pm

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D Rules Q&A Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 280

Yes, everyone is going up to level 6. Itl take only 50 gp to make a pommel setting in Poljen's sword for that crystal.

In regards to dragon parts and what to do with them, you guys didn't have someone who knew what they were doing on hand before Lennithon started rotting, so the specialized organs like the draconis fundamentum and the heart are gone. You did preserve simpler things, like the hide, scales, bones, and teeth. Get these to a master crafstman, and they should be able to make something. No guarantees it won't cost an arm and a leg.

Edit: holy symbols cost 5 gp, whether it is in amulet form or embossed on a shield.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Jun, 2017 - 8:19pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D Rules, Q&A, And Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.