Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 53 of 53

The meeting is scheduled for the morning and - Page 53 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 1 Hour Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ? New: 19 97 304 Why Join? Help Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Post Date: 12 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Kresnik
Oracle 6

Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!
The Mystic says...

Kresnik says, "I am just wanting to discuss how we'll handle the matter Mykael, not pass judgement. I'm hoping simply to pull them aside for a private conversation rather than anything moreā€¦ dramatic."

A little over a week later, Kresnik is washing his hands carefully in his quarters. He'd just finished making another batch of salves, made to stave off infections. Neither sanitation nor medical care in Freehold are particularly good as of yet, and the need for basic medical supplies is fairly high.

There's a meeting scheduled for later today, and he's not looking forward to a notable part of what will be discussed. He dresses in more somber tones this time, simple greys and blues, using a cantrip to finish freshening himself up. Donning his hat, he sets out to the meeting hall.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 11 Hours Ago

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Jesla
6 Barbarian Moon Curse...

Novice / Rear
Character Sheet ◀
The Huntress says...

Jesla wakes up knowing the dreaded meeting is today. She sighs thinking about it. She stretches to limber up and wonders what will come of it. Archival is dead set against them in this. Kyra is as well. Kresnik was as well but he didn't seem as solid as them about it. Mykael seemed to agree with her and Theaton but duty overrode everything else for him. Jesla pondered this as she pulled on her normal hides and then sheaths her great sword.

Jesla shrugged after thinking of all this. She would crawl for no one. There would be no begging for mercy. If they wished to exile her or worse so be it. She knew that she had been in the right defending her friend. Jesla walked down the street towards the meeting with a determined look on her face.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 11 Hours Ago

Post Date: 9 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
Theaton
Ranger level 6

Leader / Head
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
Ignoble says...

Theaton arises the next day and heads down to the meeting. He nods at people he knows and walks in and takes his seat waiting for everyone to arrive.

Post Date: 2 Hours Ago / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6

Follower / Center
Character Sheet
Has a Home Base
The Diplomat says...

Kyra goes about trying to make herself useful, walking about the those who call Freehold their home. Getting to know them, asking what they need, and helping where she could so as to begin building a presence within the growing city. Akil actually keeping the attention of the children as the paladin works with the adults.

When given the chance, she would meet up with Archival, Kresnik, and Mykael on their way to meet Jesla and Theaton, wanting to discuss what role she might play within Freehold, saying, "In part because Akil has given no indication that we should leave but also because I want to help Freehold to grow for as long as I am to be here, I ask what role I may be given to aid in what you wish to achieve?"

Looking to them, Kyra says, "I do believe I can provide in making Freehold a wonderful city, as I feel so can Jesla and Theaton which is why despite the law they should be allow to continue in their roles with consideration of revising the law." There was more she could offer, that of her qualifications and skills, but for not waits to see how they reply.

Post Date: 1 Hour Ago / Post ID: #

ICon
Premium
(+)
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...

Game Master ◀
Has a Home Base
Game Master says...

The meeting is scheduled for the morning and many bleary eyed officials stand waiting at the ruined fort, the word having somehow spread around the important people in town. They want to get on with planning and managing, but wait anxiously for this case they've heard so much about.

Out of Character: I'm not sure what Archival is going to suggest, but if it devolves into arguing there is the option of running it as a Verbal Duel (As presented in the Ultimate Intrigue rules which are freely available).

Rather off topic, but...
I am between houses at the moment, moving back to Sydney after my internship, and may be posting sporadically (As usual)

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 1 Hour Ago

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your Spelling / Grammar before replying.
Thank you for helping us keep International Discussions Constructive.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

Reader please Share & "LIKE" us:
All "Like" options open on a new page.

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

Highlights

Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Abnninja 13 Hours Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 15 Hours Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Txtrpg 2.1 Days Ago
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Clara 4.1 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 4.5 Days Ago
Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 11th Feb, 2017 - 9:21pm
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 8th Feb, 2017 - 10:06am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Abnninja 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:57pm
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Krusten 30th Jan, 2017 - 5:53pm
USA Memorial Day: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 31st May, 2016 - 1:00am