Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 87 of 91

Jesla smirks at the paladin. " This is - Page 87 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st May, 2017 - 12:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 91 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
18th May, 2017 - 7:30am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red - Page 87

Game Master says...

Kundal addresses Theaton's statement, "If I remember right, the nightmare didn't start when I came to this town. It was a few months ago, further west, on the far side of the swamp."

He snatches the vial of poison and looks at it for a good minute. He tells himself, "I am stronger!" and gulps the whole shot.

He shudders and after a while where nothing occurs says, "That's it? It's bitter but not much else."

Kreskink's assistants implore you to wait 10-20 minutes.

Kundal suddenly shudders and moans deeply. After a deep breath in an out he says, "Unpleasant, but I feel fine. Did it work?"

The assistants say that, according to their sources, the subject should feel the pain or burn for it to work. Kundal looks disheartened when they say his body may have shrugged off the effects. Multiple doses will work stronger, but they will be ready tomorrow. They also leave Kresnik an itemised bill that comes to 80 gp per dose and 40 gold overhead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red
A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Kresnik is somewhat caught between disappointment and relief, "Well Kundal, at least we can try again."

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jesla pays Kundal on his shoulder. " You make the Kellid proud today my friend. I know that you are strong enough to survive this and throw your affliction off. Gorum be praised. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th May, 2017 - 7:31pm

20th May, 2017 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 87 Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Game Master says...

Kundal agrees to be kept in custody to the next day for another attempt.

The new dawn brings no transformation in Kundal, though you hear reports from the warden of the dungeon and anyone that joined him. The Kellid man had been muttering to himself and pacing, before eventually succumbing to sleep. He had a very late morning, waking at about midday. Incidentally, that had been just after three more doses of the Belladonna poison had been prepared.

The experts claim that multiple doses will be harder for the man to resist but will not work at a faster rate. It's up to you if you want to give him all 3 at once, or one at a time.

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Red Run Rivers Kingmaker Pathfinder Icons

Kresnik relays this information to the barons and Kundal, trusting them to make this decision.

In the event further doses are needed, the gnome will take over the distillation process personally and try to keep the cost of this effort from mounting too quickly.

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton looks at Kundal. "I think that one at a time to check the effectiveness of the poison before you are giving another. This way you are not over poisoned and maybe break free of your curse."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2017 - 7:23am / Post ID: #
Kyra
OathB Chosen One lvl 6
Character
Follower / Center
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red - Page 87

The Diplomat says...

To the question posed by Kresnik came the reply, "For perhaps a few reasons, least of which because Jesla had shown such swiftness in believing he was safe, or perhaps because she has other secrets." Kyra says such words without accusations, simply offering possible reasons.

She even gives Jesla and encouraging smile, perhaps not realizing how close she may have come with her works, before going over to see how the Kellid man handled the poison. Kyra was both relieved and yet concerned when Kundal seemed to handle the effects so well.

The young paladin rested for the night before catching up on how things had gone with Kundal and was glad hear there was no situations during this time. Kyra will say in agreement, "Yes, I agree one dose at a time may be for the best for now."

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2 Rivers Run Red D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 87

Jesla smirks at the paladin. " This is coming from the person who wants to sit down with demons and other evil creatures for a meal to decide if they are bad or not. He is a friend of mine. I guess giving a Kellid the benefit of the doubt is too far for your mind to grasp. " She strides over closer to Kyra and her eyes have a predatory gleam. " You have just gotten here. Who do you think you are to cast doubt upon me? If you make further such accusations there is great doubt that you will maintain your current position of being upright and breathing. " Jesla glares at her and her features begin turning a little more feline. . " Say one more such word and you will feel the wrath of Gorum. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st May, 2017 - 12:46pm

+  « First of 91 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 

> TOPIC: Icon's Pathfinder Kingmaker 2: Rivers Run Red

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.