Abnninja Introduction - Page 6 of 16

You could've asked this one in the - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Mar, 2017 - 11:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Military, RPGer
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Abnninja Introduction - Page 6

Hope everything is alright with your family and it wasn't anything that couldn't be made better or fixed tomorrow.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Abnninja

Krusten,

Thanks. My son's best friend died and my son was a mess. We took a little trip to help him get his mind off of things.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I'm sorry Ninja. That is terrible. I really hate to hear that. I hope your son is doing well. Something like that is just really hard for everyone involved to deal with.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Page 6 Introduction Abnninja

Kyrroeth,

Thanks for the sentiment. We've known him since he was six years old. 16 years ago. He was just a few months shy of graduating college. In the last three years my boy has had his two best friends die. Kids we had over to the house for dinner literally hundreds of times.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Abnninja

Then he was more than a friend he was like family hence the emotional stress your child went through. Hopefully he will be surrounded by other friends that can fill and eventually close the gap.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction

Krusten,

Yes, you hit it on the head. He was like family. They both were and my son is pretty devastated. That said, the time we spent together helped and everyone in his group of friends have rallied to support one another. The pitiful thing is it was such a waste. He was on his way home for Spring Break and some dummy was drunk and driving, jumped the median, and killed son's buddy.

[By The Way], I do appreciate the concern.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:33pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction - Page 6

I just added a character to Daishain's 5e game and I can't for the life of me remember how to add an avatar for him. Can someone remind me? Thanks.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

You could've asked this one in the support thread tongue.gif

In any case, easy way to get there is just click on the character sheet button next to any of your posts in the relevant threads.

Once there, do NOT hit the update character button The button you want is further down on the left.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Mar, 2017 - 11:46pm

> TOPIC: Abnninja Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,