Abnninja Introduction - Page 7 of 16

Abnninja, thank you for supporting the work - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Apr, 2017 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (16) »
Closed
Military, RPGer
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction - Page 7

You can always add a character in the AD&D game if you are interested in playing AD&D again. I like it as much as I do the 3.5 and the 5E.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Abnninja

KN,

Thanks and I've thought of it. Right now I'm having a pretty good time with my two. If I do it'll be a Dwarf fighter… but that's for the future. I'm finding myself confusing the two campaigns now and I have to stop and think about what I'm writing and which character it is.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I would have that issue if I did not have a cheat sheet in front of me reminding me of what game each character is in. It comes in handy at times and plus the fact I am blonde I forget things easy.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Page 7 Introduction Abnninja

I'll be out of the net for a large part of tomorrow. I may be able to post early in the morning and again late at night.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Abnninja

Gosh I hope this isn't me. I try to say every chance I get that this site is so well run… I for appreciate that. That said, I probably don't say thanks nearly enough. So, thanks for what ya'll do here.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction
A Friend

Abnninja Introduction

I'm offline until tomorrow afternoon. I will catch up tomorrow. KN, I'll finish my character tomorrow too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction - Page 7

Abnninja, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 10,000 FP.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

Abnninja, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 10,000 FP.

> TOPIC: Abnninja Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,