3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 25 of 129

Thomas, Yes, I think I can speak for Rachel - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2017 - 6:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 129 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (129) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Only Approved Players should participate here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 25

Allen you are granted access to the library. I will answer the rest for you soon in the main game. I have not over looked you as of yet *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I had forgotten that Jason and Den are sharing a room. The new guy has a room by himself. *laugh* Rachel will be staying in her home very soon. That will free up her room for one of you.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Allen,

Just a quick reply here. KN is very good about answering our posts. Regarding overriding anyone, it was not my intent to do so. That is why I wrote after introductions… that meant the whole exchange between you and Lord Douglas.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 25 Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ah. Okay. I was just confused is all. At least that was cleared up. Thanks for clearing it up.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Discussions and Questions RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Allen,

No problem at all. It's easy to get a bit thrown off especially since once we get going on this one we tend to post fast and furious. It's easy to post when you know what you are going to do because it's "You" doing it!

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

And even then I still have to think about it before I make a post. It's a new place and every action I chose to take can lead a different path. I have to be very choosy with my actions, as if I was just playing a character in a Role Play. It's a habit I formed from when I first started Dungeons & Dragons. I can't get too connected to a Character because, when all is said and done, in the end it is still only just a game and it has no effect on me IRL.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions - Page 25

The Storyteller says...

What may make this more difficult is the fact that the character we play are ourselves. By playing ourselves, it means that by default we are always more connected and invested to the character.

It will definitely be interesting, and I will admit to hoping that I can enjoy this roleplay without getting killed too early on. Laughs, though again I trust the Dungeon Master so I don't expect it to be through such except for back choices and really unlucky rolls which leads to such. Yet only time will tell and I look forward to see what happens.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th Jun, 2017 - 6:18pm

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Questions & Discussions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

Thomas,

Yes, I think I can speak for Rachel and Jason when I say we all became pretty invested pretty quickly in these characters. The thing is, rather than think about it for too long and second guess myself, I trust my gut and type what I think I'd do. That way, it's more like playing me. Although as my abilities grow in this world and change drastically from my abilities now I'm sure it'll be harder to just go with my gut.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Questions & Discussions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.