Debating Iraq RPG - Page 2 of 5

Tilts his head to the left. Two thing you - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2008 - 2:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Best of  Debating Iraq RPG Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2008 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Debating Iraq RPG
A Friend

Debating Iraq RPG - Page 2

Takes the offered hand in a firm handshake.

Glad to meet you Burkhard. I am Donnald.

I am into world cup futbol as well as american football. I am just interested on what is happening in the middle east today.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 7th Oct, 2008 - 3:58pm

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2008 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Iraq Debating

O'hashrek role,

Knowing the middle east is a hot political issue he reads the sports news and refrain from such a topic in front of a "lady"

Do enjoy I shall see when Germany gets to trounce those gurly Italians. I do believe the American have already played then and tied the game.

They are such dramatic actors the American should have been the winners but alas the referee thought the tears were real form the obvious dive made by their centre.

Sorry I digress. Hands over the paper and sits.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2008 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Debating Iraq RPG
A Friend

Debating Iraq RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Thanks for the paper. I do hope the Americans come back to place well in the world stage but we will see. I would like to see germany win over the Italians too.

Where you from you sound like your Canadian.

Opens the main part of the paper to read the latest news in the world. Turning to the lady

Would you like to read any of the paper?

23rd Oct, 2008 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Page 2 RPG Iraq Debating

O'hashrek role,

Smiles and waits to see if Mariah responds and sees she is off in her own world so proceeds

Thank you Donald I try very hard to learn to speak they way they do here. But I am German and moved here as west Germany as it was not all that it could be politically.

Sense of contentedness in his diligence if felt.

23rd Oct, 2008 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Iraq Debating

Kim role,

Mariah looks at the two men sitting down and says....

For me all this war talk is such a waste of money and resources. I am definetely in the side of peace.

24th Oct, 2008 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Debating Iraq RPG

O'hashrek role,

Looks at Mariah with utter confusion.

I am sorry Mariah but please do explain, as we had not been disusing any war. You have taken me for one by surprise by this statement.

Looks to Donald to ensure he has not missed something.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Oct, 2008 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Debating Iraq RPG - Page 2

Kim role,

Mariah raises an eyebrow and replies...

Oh, stop it already. I saw you are trying to avoid the topic but unless you are an ostrich and pretend to bury your head in the sand, the topic IS more important than some silly sport. There you have it!

24th Oct, 2008 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Debating Iraq RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

O'hashrek role,

Tilts his head to the left.

Two thing you must realize fraulein.

One futball is not a silly sport it is a serious sport that only the Canadians and American seem unable to master.

Two as I already pointed out I did not feel you would be able to understand the true aspects of this war. I am uninterested in Hollywood's benighted versions.

So if your do not mind I would like to see how the games yesterday turned out.

Opens his paper meaning fully to the proper section.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Debating Iraq RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,