Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 2 of 26

I'm going to be creating a character - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2010 - 7:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
27th Aug, 2009 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Yes that is correct. I will also add that when you do Post your actions that you do so as detailed as possible so I do not have to assume anything. Also I do not need the actual words you guys speak, just the actions unless you are specifically speaking to a NPC in the story.

Sponsored Links:
28th Aug, 2009 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

Got it JB. How do we know what kind of technology is around us and what people know about aliens and things like that?

28th Aug, 2009 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

Looking, observation, questions and so forth. Most things are learnt through the use of computers similar to how the internet works now, but the content is more refined.

19th Oct, 2009 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Questions and Support Earth Future

JB what does the "system failure" message under our posts mean?

19th Oct, 2009 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

That is a default image that should be replaced by your character's face.

20th Jan, 2010 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions

Sucks what happened to our characters. Anyway I just tried to create a Character and it said I do not have permission?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2010 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 2

The Game Master says...

I just posted an Update about that in the FE Updates Thread. Please look tht over soon you will be able to create your character.

22nd Jan, 2010 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

I'm going to be creating a character just now but I wanted to know if the new game will be based on the old one? I want to choose the correct skills this time.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,