Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 29 of 35

I think we are all born neutral and over time - Page 29 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Aug, 2017 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (35) »

?
Poll: Are People Born Gay Or Choice?
  Born Gay       29.85%
  Their Choice       40.30%
  A bit of both       29.85%
Total Votes: 67
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics?
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Related Information to Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
28th Apr, 2016 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 29

I think its a combination of many things or maybe one or a couple of these things:

1. Childhood experience (Abuse or otherwise)
2. Neurological condition involving a difference in brain connectivity
3. Biological condition (Set by genetics or as simple as diet)
4. Social acceptance (Not everyone sees things the same) which involves choice

That's just my view. I feel not all cases are the same.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2016 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Gay by circumstance should also be an option to consider. Someone may not be biologically gay but placed into a situation that makes them act out with the same sex. I don't know if that makes sense but you know its not all by choice or by being born that way.

22nd Sep, 2016 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It can be one or both but the end point is that it happens so gays need to be treated as part of humankind and not like aliens or outcasts.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
A Friend

Page 29 Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Weather it happens by choice or in a natural thing, it is still happening and there are gay people. They are still human, eat, breath and love. So treat them with love and kindness like you would anyone else.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Name: DK

Comments: Homosexuality is all mental and not physiological. Therefore, its easy for the cause to be a number of factors. The brain's wiring, distress growing up, cultural acceptability, etc. It isn't one thing. I agree all should be accepted. You do not have to like it but you should not lose respect either by being hateful.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't think it really matter if people born gay, gay by choice, or something in between. The key word here is people. We should give everyone the respect we feel we deserve. As long as someone isn't doing something to hurt others then we should let them live their lives.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice - Page 29

People are born this way, its all biological the same way you may feel attracted to the opposite sex there are some who feel attracted to the same sex. There might be a very small percentage who turn gay but maybe their biological makeup changed with time.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 29

I think we are all born neutral and over time and experiences your biological make up changes over time. Whether it is internal or external influences people will turn out the way they turn out. I think a lot of this has to do with ones biological make up which can change over time.

> TOPIC: Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,