Your Favorite Sport - Page 2 of 6

my favorite sport used to be basketball and - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Jan, 2004 - 4:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2003 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport - Page 2

international QUOTE
what you don't know won't hurt   my be santa will be good to me

What you don't know, huh?

Santa is gonna  stop.gif and tell you.

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2003 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Sport Favorite Your

What is your favorite sport and why?

Most people choose a sport they are good in. Others choose it because they like the rough play. What is your sport?

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I say hockey is my favorite sport but i need to try paintballing sometime :-)

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Page 2 Sport Favorite Your

Hmmm, I actually have never been good at sports.  But I do like catching a good American Football, Hockey or Baseball game on tv.  I just grew up watching those sports.  My uncle used to take me to see baseball games when I was growing up and I actually saw one football game live too.  

Xtra said:

but i need to try paintballing sometime

You should ask Shady about paintballing.  He's tried it.  He wishes he had more time to go with his friend's to paintball wars and such.  But you can ask him about how it is and what it's like.  ;)

7th Nov, 2003 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Sport Favorite Your

I love basketball and golf. Those are my two favourite sports although I love most of them expect baseball, American football, wrestling and those kind of sports where is too violence,

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport

I would say Futbol and College Football. You should really go paintballing Xtra, its so much fun. It kinda hurts for a second when ya get hit but its not too bad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2003 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport - Page 2

I would have to say my favorite sport is Hockey, only because I'm good at it. I mean, I really enjoy all sports. Not because of the action, but because of the strategy. I'm a striving coach, so I enjoy the thought behind the game, not the game itself.

Then again. Watching people get beat up is fun. So, my top list is hockey, boxing, and football. Yep yep!!

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2004 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Sport
A Friend

Your Favorite Sport Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

my favorite sport used to be basketball and i was really good, but something happened and made me not like it anymore. that's a long sad story.. anywho i do now love football and i'm getting into it more and more so it's great. yeah Team!!!

i guess for my least fave sport would be cricket .. i just can't get into that sport. sorry for people who like that sport. but that's how i feel.

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 29th Aug, 2004 - 8:24am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Sport

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,