British Football - Page 4 of 5

I saw when she did it too and it was really - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2015 - 3:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
British Football UK Football - UK Soccer - English Football
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2008 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

British Football - Page 4

Court investigation targets England's Capello

England football coach Fabio Capello is being investigated by an Italian state prosecutor on suspicion of withholding information from a court, a judicial source said today.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4459492a1823.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Football British

Stereotypes 'affect performance'

English footballers losing penalty shoot-outs could be due to historical stereotyping, researchers suggest.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotlan...ral/7359217.stm

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2008 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

British Football
A Friend

British Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I've supported Aston Villa since I can remember and there's nothing better than winning and nothing worse than losing, but even then you stick with them rain or shine. I would even go as far as saying that for some people it's like a religion in many respects. Don't get me wrong it obviously isn't but at times you could be fooled.

My favorite game of all time had to be last season when we beat Chelsea 2 - 0. Although I wasn't there I got to watch it on Sky. The football wasn't the best granted but we beat one of the highest rated teams in the country.

Reconcile Message Edited...
LDS_forever: I merged your topic into this one. Please make a search, we have topics for almost everything. Thanks.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Football British

John Terry Dropped

John Terry is dropped as England football captain amid allegations about his private life, following a meeting with manager Fabio Capello. Ref. BBC

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2014 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Football British

Sheff Utd overturn Villa in FA Cup

ASTON Villa was dumped out of the FA Cup by Sheffield United in the biggest shock of the third round, while 10-man Man City was held by Blackburn. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 29th May, 2015 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

British Football

UK assessing Fifa allegations

Serious Fraud Office says it is actively assessing "Material in its possession" Relating to Fifa corruption allegations Ref. BBC

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2015 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

British Football - Page 4

England falls on devastating late own goal

Laura Bassett needs a hug immediately. [..] England was this close to at least getting the chance to play for its first World Cup title since 1966, but it turns out that the women’s side has worse luck than the men. Ref. Source 7n

3rd Jul, 2015 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

British Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

I saw when she did it too and it was really unlucky because of the way it went in. Were it made by the other team it would have been considered a glorious goal.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: British Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,