Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 77 of 112

Can't help you with your xp total, - Page 77 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Mar, 2017 - 11:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 112 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81  ...Latest (112) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - Only Mature Minded Players who intend on being regular participants should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
9th Mar, 2017 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post - Page 77

The Wild Whisper says...

Started at 2400/3000 XP +10,000 XP gives me 3400/10000 XP toward 5th level (So currently 4th level). Please double check my math. (3000 required for 3rd level and 6000 required for 4th).

Going to 4th level, I get Trackless Step, a free feat (Augment Summoning), Resist Nature's Lure, and a BAB/ save increase.

BAB: +3
Fort/Ref/Will: 8/5/8
+12 skills:

Learn second level spells.

Can I dismiss Champ and get an Ape instead? I know it will take 24 hours of prayer alone in the woods. If not an Ape, what about a Black Bear?

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrect HP on D8 (+3): 11, 11 (2 rolls, as D2-8)

Sponsored Links:
9th Mar, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

international QUOTE (Daishain)
+1 maneuver known: picked Charging Minotaur.

Oh, that's just perfect! Brought a smile to my face. It could become a theme!

Fluffles is now bigger, 1 HP fewer despite having the same hit dice with an additional + 6 now, and has some amazing special attacks. Bring on the grapple rules! Oh gods why am I doing this to myself and you, KNtoran? Is there a simpler version or perhaps you can roll all of the checks when he attempts to grapple on a hit with his bite?

I added the HP I rolled for Avan. No damned pet cat is going to be tougher than me! (Mr Fluffles the housecat had 4 more than me, somehow).

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah, I was thinking of that connection too. If you're wondering, it lets me use a charge to both deal damage and send someone flying back pending an opposed strength check.

P.S. If someone is going to do grappling, might I suggest we adopt the Pathfinder rules for it? Still complicated, but a lot less so than the 3.5e version.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Mar, 2017 - 3:13pm

9th Mar, 2017 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 77 Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Improved Grab is a tad simpler. It skips Steps 1 and 2. 1st round opposed grapple check (Free action after bite hits). In following rounds maintaining is free and then a actions are picked from a limited list (Anyone in the grapple chooses from this list, opponent included). Seems quite clear, but I won't always be available to roll grapple checks within a short time frame.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Post Play Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons

Albrecht you still need to add a +1 increase to one of you ability score. You can take 24 hours out in the woods and get a black bear you are not in a region where Apes are common.

As far as grapple rules I will use the 3.5E version. Grappling is complicated but any time you have tried to wrestle a guy to the ground to over come them it is very complicated too. I kind of find it funny Mr Fluffles the cat has more HP than you *smile*.

9th Mar, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Wild Whisper says...

Alright, thanks. The +1 went to Wisdom. Sorry I didn't state that in my earlier post. I think I have most of the Character Sheet updated. I'll go add the black bear.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Mar, 2017 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post - Page 77

Born Free says...

Oh wise old man Dungeon Master, what's the total XP you have for Krusten? I'm still busy on my end but if you tell me what rolls you need and what feats / skill improvements I get if any then I will try to update my character when I can.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2017 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters Play Post D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 77

Can't help you with your xp total, but starting at any point above level three but below level four, 10,000 xp is guaranteed to get you to L4, but cannot get you to L5, not with the way KN has us reset xp totals.

So roll a d10 for health, add 1 to an attribute of your choice, 2+Int skill points to skills, +1 BAB, +1 fort, and a bonus feat from the fighter's list of such things.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Mar, 2017 - 11:28pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.